Is PayPal serious???

Waiting on my $$$ from paypal as well ,been almost a week...
smh.gif

This is prolly a dumb question but when you say 100 feedback...u mean completed transactions ON paypal? or eBay feedback? I'm looking to sell my unlockediPhone 3G this week, but not if I have to send the phone out before I can touch the money. I have premier account status..does that affect it ?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by oidreez

that's never happened to me. i like to withdraw the money before i ship too just to make sure nothing is fishy
word.

I know there have been cases on here where a chargeback is filed on a Paypal account with no money in it and the seller ends in the red
sick.gif

Last time I sold my 10/13 cdp I didnt have this problem, about to sell another cdp and I hope I wont come across this problem. I dealt with a seller two motnhsago and this problem came up. I got any e-mail from paypal and figured it was some B/S and I didnt need to respond. They didnt let the seller touch his moneyuntil I replied to paypals message. I wound up having to call paypal on the phone and it turned into such a hassle
grin.gif

just upload the tracking number via paypal and 3 days after that they will clear the funds(because waiting until they leave feedback is longer) but yea itsonly when u sell on ebay with under 100 feedback or a low postive %

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

I absolutely hate that #*@%. if you don't have 100 feedback or something they hold the funds until the buyer leaves you positive feedback, or 21 days(whichever comes first)

I think it's their way of collecting interest on your money.
mad.gif
Yea I hate the garbage, ive had over 1200pending since lastmonth. Im just gonna wait out the 21 days, I tell people if they want my kicks sooner, just get a refund and I will make a request for money. Cuts out the timeand doesnt give paypoop their damn extra interest.

they just held a payment from a buyer for 24 hours... not too bad but I like to ship fast.

just call them. I call paypal after every couple days so they could release the different holds I have on my account. It sucks, but what else can you do?

Back
Top Bottom