Is retrojordankicks.com a legit website to get Jordan's from ??????

is retrojordankicks.com a legit website to get Jordan's from ???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just checking to see if this website is legit before I make a purchase?!?!?!?!!  Let me know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would stay away. They seem to have a full size run on rare J's. Plus I don't think they take Paypal. Wait for other opinions.

Flight club is legit but it's kind of a place to go if you don't feel like looking. You can find 6's alot cheaper on ebay. Just be sure to get it legit checked and always pay through paypal.

Flight club is legit but it's kind of a place to go if you don't feel like looking. You can find 6's alot cheaper on ebay. Just be sure to get it legit checked and always pay through paypal.
After my last experience I don't feel like looking. And I just want to know that they are for sure legit. There are some good fakes out there. The ones I had were good minus a few things here and there but they were good quality shoes. That's for sure.

Just checking to see if this website is legit before I make a purchase?!?!?!?!!  Let me know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey,

I am replying on behalf of https://retrojordankicks.com 

As the information on the website indicates we only sell 100% authentic kicks

The following is an excerpt from our website: 

Our inventory has a lot of turnover. We do not always have full size runs. The jordans listed online might only have one pair per size or none at all. 
Our website has been in existence for a very long time. We pride ourselves in providing sneaker enthusiasts with the opportunity to purchase kicks they were unable to buy at their local retail outlets with a markup at that is in keeping with most market indicators. These are the facts about our website. If your opinion differs from these facts, I can only say that is unfortunate but I will not engage in any public back and forth on the topic because we guarantee that any shoes we ship to you will be 100% authentic.

We accept VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards as well as American Express. Your purchase are done through a secure server and we accept returns so you are safe to order kicks from our website.

If you have any further questions or concerns you are welcome to contact customer service via the following link https://retrojordankicks.com/buy-authentic-jordans-online/customer-service/

We look forward to your business and appreciate your interest in our website.

Thanks!

flightclub is worth if u dont want to deal with ******** and look for a legit pair.

Back
Top Bottom