Is RIF.LA legit

I eventually got my grail Black Cement 3 DS. I ordered it from P4P. I was afraid Manny would be involved the transaction but it was shipped from Arizona. It came DS like it was listed. I am just happy I have what I was searching for. I paid the same price as RIF. I could have picked one out from eBay listings but I got screwed over before by eBay scammers, who have same business mentality as RIF.

I eventually got my grail Black Cement 3 DS. I ordered it from P4P. I was afraid Manny would be involved the transaction but it was shipped from Arizona. It came DS like it was listed. I am just happy I have what I was searching for. I paid the same price as RIF. I could have picked one out from eBay listings but I got screwed over before by eBay scammers, who have same business mentality as RIF.
Is p4p legit? What's the site I need to cop a few kicks.

*******t site i ordered $300 worth of shoes and the transaction was cancelled and was only refunded $50
mad.gif

How long does it take to ship?  I bought 11s earlier this week and my order status is still pending.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom