Is RIF.LA legit

In too ^^

To answer the first quesiton: RIF is 100% legit you can buy from them and if you ever find out that they sold you fake kicks (which I highly doubt) they'll refund you (and @Zyzz
will eat his own underwear)

Straight from RIF.LA FAQ:

"Q09 Can I return / exchange my order?
All sales are final. No refunds, no exchanges in any circumstances."

I assume "any circumstances" also includes if they are fake?

Straight from RIF.LA FAQ:

"Q09 Can I return / exchange my order?
All sales are final. No refunds, no exchanges in any circumstances."

I assume "any circumstances" also includes if they are fake?
My bad, wasn't aware that they were not refunding.

EDIT: that conversation doesn't make sense lol RIF.LA does not sell fakes.

Last edited:
I recently bought a pair of infrared 5's from them & although it came with the holographic atom box with the code inside the box & the special card. The patterns on the right shoe looks different than the left one.

All this *****in bout RIF.LA why didnt u jus go to flightclub? Since they have one of those in LA as well. @OP

Last edited:
RIF LA is legit and these people questioning if they are legit, are probably the same people who buy early unauthorized sneakers who claim they are legit no matter how many times you tell them that FAKE. no need to go back and forth. RIF LA rep speaks for itself and they are super legit. I purchased military 4s from them only to find out they were no longer in stock, I was upset because had found them for about retail and they sent me an email apologizing. Then 3 days later they still sent me the sneakers FREE of charge! I have been to also when I went to visit LA also and they are good people in RIF LA.

RIF LA is legit and these people questioning if they are legit, are probably the same people who buy early unauthorized sneakers who claim they are legit no matter how many times you tell them that FAKE. no need to go back and forth. RIF LA rep speaks for itself and they are super legit. I purchased military 4s from them only to find out they were no longer in stock, I was upset because had found them for about retail and they sent me an email apologizing. Then 3 days later they still sent me the sneakers FREE of charge! I have been to also when I went to visit LA also and they are good people in RIF LA.
Agreed 100%. Repped. It's like these trolls wanna discredit the top reseller stores like rif.la and FC. For what reason I dunno.

I have a horror story from RIF LA. I ordered a brand new Jordan 3 last week and I got shipped a worn shoes. There was creases everywhere, shoe smelled like spray on deodorant, sole is dirty with grass and dirt (maybe dog ****) on the treads, and no key chain. I don't care about the last part since accessories are useless to me.

I called them today and they told me they didn't even want to hear the details. Finally, he said just ship it back for refund. What a fu@@tard.

Listen, every body complains about flight club prices, but it's better than the hassle of returning it at your dime like RIF LA. I had one previous bad experience with RIF LA but today is the worst
GALLERY]

I have a horror story from RIF LA. I ordered a brand new Jordan 3 last week and I got shipped a worn shoes. There was creases everywhere, shoe smelled like spray on deodorant, sole is dirty with grass and dirt (maybe dog ****) on the treads, and no key chain. I don't care about the last part since accessories are useless to me.

I called them today and they told me they didn't even want to hear the details. Finally, he said just ship it back for refund. What a fu@@tard.

Listen, every body complains about flight club prices, but it's better than the hassle of returning it at your dime like RIF LA. I had one previous bad experience with RIF LA but today is the worst
GALLERY]

Need more pics of the shoes show the creases and the box

The dude at RIF LA told me that their shoes get tried on. Why the **@k does it have little cotton balls from sock friction? From trying on??!!

I sent the pictures to RIF LA and no response except for that statement made by the dude who happened to pick up the phone after I called four times today.

I just want my money back. They could have been straight up and charged for worn shoe price.

Never shopping with these guys.

I sent these pictures to all my jordan head bros and responses are either "Yikes" or "you're BS'ing me, right?"

Back
Top Bottom