Is Salvatore Ferragamo a good brand?

So I need a new card holder. Nothing tacky i.e. LV canvas/Gucci print.

I wanted to get something "nice" that would last a while.

I was looking at LV, Goyard, Hermes, etc but could not justify the price for the items they had.

is Ferragamo a good brand? Where does it rank? I found a nice deal on one of their card holders. Quality is nice, does the job, price is right, but how is the brand "seen" by people? I know they make good leather...

Should I just go with a French brand?

Thanks.

if it’s good for ric
RIC_FLAIR_SCREENCAP_COURTESY_ESPN_DOTCOM-1024x579.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooo

Dude a card holder isn’t going to really be seen by people unless it’s an lv monogram all over logo
Sf is a good brand, not worth the price imo

If I were you I’d just get a Ralph Lauren card holder and use the extra 2 hundred or so you saved toward something else

So I need a new card holder. Nothing tacky i.e. LV canvas/Gucci print.

I wanted to get something "nice" that would last a while.

I was looking at LV, Goyard, Hermes, etc but could not justify the price for the items they had.

is Ferragamo a good brand? Where does it rank? I found a nice deal on one of their card holders. Quality is nice, does the job, price is right, but how is the brand "seen" by people? I know they make good leather...

Should I just go with a French brand?

Thanks.
Outchea sounding like a female b :smh:

Mane I remember when Roland through up on Slim's pair of 300 dollar Ferragamos :lol:

Andar card holder on Amazon, you can just give me the difference between that and your French brand as a finders fee

Y'all sound like hippocrates.

So what if he wants to buy a $300 card holder for his credit card that, coincidentally, has a $300 max credit line.

That's like saying why buy $100 sneakers. Any old Walmart sneaker can do the same job, right? Real ****.

Go get you that San Juan Capistrano card holder, baby.

Use what you want to use.

Don't look fir cosignage from others to justify your (potential) purchases

Back
Top Bottom