Is Sebastian Telfair slowly living up to the hype?

Originally Posted by 0aktown

he's close to becoming Dajuan Wagner 2.0
How is he close to becoming Wagner 2.0? Last time I checked he had a job in the NBA and is playing well...

i knew someone would update this thread after last night. it's one game folks, if he good numbers for a few more games, maybe ill take notice. anyone cando good on any given night, see delk, tony.

^Hahaha true in a sense,

And that Juanny comparison isn't even close, Bassy does't even have a jumper much less that kind level of athleticism, ( I miss Dajuan Wagner though
would have been nice to see him at ON a team this year, after fighting STD/colon related medical something)

Anyway this is clearly Telfair's best year so far out of his 4 years in the league, he's averaging 32.5 mins thanks in large part to Foye being out ithas enabled Bassy to "shine" in a sense, to the tune of 10.3 ppg and 5.8 apg with 2 TOs per night.

I'm really rooting for him, because he could not be in the best situation to flourish as a player and gain confidence, more minutes means moreproduction(well I'm expecting a little bit more than 10 and 5 in 30+mins of play but WTH)

He already has 247 pts this season in 24 games which is great if you consider that last year he just managed 479 in 78 games and 218 assists compared to thisyear's 139 assists in 24 games

So his NBA career can have a turn for the better, seeing how many finishers he has at his disposal he needs to step up the team play and run!@!# in Minny onthe real.

Originally Posted by G0 PRE

he'll be a solid point guard at the very least

he has very good vision
and he has amazing quickness, something that you have to see up close and person,
and can he get to the hoop basicaly at will

if he ever gets a legit jumper & 3pt shot defenders will have to worry about...he'll be an all-star

and i dont blame him for making the jump, and making sure to get that money
if any of you guys remember darius washington, who was in the same class as telfair(but not nearly as hyped of course)
he stayed in school, but also ended up undrafted
Yes Yes and Yes!!!

Just give the kid some time!!!!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LMAO @ Chris Paul owning Sebastian tonight
Yeah - from 27 and 11 to 9 and 3 with 6 Terrell Owens. 19, 15, and 5 for CP3 in under 30 minutes of play, just another day at the office. So what doesTelfair have tattooed on his back?

Back
Top Bottom