Is Sex immature?

I caught schizophrenia and the entire time I was dating my ex I would accuse her of cheating in every little way... Fast forward she ends up working for Hillary Clinton a representative in Albany named Tracy and I showed up to her job ready to beef wearing all red... Next thing I know I'm homeless. Webroke up and etc... I got even more sick and ended up being homeless again that's the most recent one as I use my cellphone to get on NT I'm wit my mother in Orlando now

You gotta learn more about your condition. You can't catch schizophrenia, its something that develops. It affects millions of people.

Talk to a professional, bro... It will help improve your situation. You'll know more about why the things that are happening in your life are happening. Most importantly, you'll learn how to deal with it and prevent stuff like that from happening in the future.

If you aren't going to do it for yourself, do it for your loved ones man. Hell, do it for me. Schizophrenia is a serious thing, and I'm especially concerned because one of my friends from peewee football just got arrested after having an episode. He flipped on his dad, got charged with attempted murder, and his bail was set at 500k. He wasn't diagnosed with schizophrenia until he was assessed by the jail. Don't let it happen to you, man.

All those links I posted before are free. I'll even call for you if you're afraid, too. Don't be afraid to PM, I've been trained to help in these situations and would be more than happy to.

Last edited:
I caught schizophrenia and the entire time I was dating my ex I would accuse her of cheating in every little way... Fast forward she ends up working for Hillary Clinton a representative in Albany named Tracy and I showed up to her job ready to beef wearing all red... Next thing I know I'm homeless. Webroke up and etc... I got even more sick and ended up being homeless again that's the most recent one as I use my cellphone to get on NT I'm wit my mother in Orlando now

you in my prayers, man.

I stopped. I don't like the feeling. I've done the meds and I've gotta appointment wit Lakeside next month but for now I'm just chillin'... I gotta job interview tommmorow. Back to the question tho

How you catch schizophrenia? Thats a mental disorder. Were you actually diagnosed?

Yes I was diagnosed. I didn't pay my rent because I was in an episode. I can explain that it feels so real like the stuff you "get caught in" like real live day dreams are scary. I almost tried to hurt someone in that mode. It only flares up when I'm by myself most the time.

How you catch schizophrenia? Thats a mental disorder. Were you actually diagnosed?
Yes I was diagnosed. I didn't pay my rent because I was in an episode. I can explain that it feels so real like the stuff you "get caught in" like real live day dreams are scary. I almost tried to hurt someone in that mode. It only flares up when I'm by myself most the time.
...so you pretty much need to get back on your meds ASAP.

What's worse, OP? Taking meds and controlling your condition but not liking the feeling, or letting your condition run wild to where you end up harming yourself or someone else and end up in jail/a psychiatric center?

I think the answer is pretty clear.

Last edited:

Outcalls >
This. or car dates FTW

/Thread 
Yea I wish I'm living like a 16 year old right now wit my moms
OP first thing in life, dont compare yourself to other people, just cause you in your parents place, youre in a transition. till you get your bounce back. I just moved in with my dad this month. I set goals, im still pulling chicks, cause its not about actuallty living here. Im saving money and have ambitions.  But you gotta really be stacking! power moves.

you arent living like a 16 year old, youre living like a 29 year old down on his luck in a funk. I dont believe in religion by any means, but sometimes church gets people thru it

You really don't know anything about schizophrenia, do you?
my boy developed it a few years back, his sister moved out of the house they grew up in, his best friend tried to rob him, his grandma died that year and his dog he had sice a child died that year, and another friend got 34years over a shooting, all in a 6month period. He disappeared for 10 months, i kept showiing up to his house and calling him but he never picked up. When i finally rean into him, he said he thought he was kicking it all that time. I was shocked. I started coming over more, got him laid a few times with some around the way girls. he is definitely not the same person but he is getting better and content i believe. anyways thats my only experience with schizophrenia. the cure was friends and family. obviously OP aint got too much of that. 

so cause everyone is into the religious thing, and swear by it, i recommended it . Please, take over from here.

You really don't know anything about schizophrenia, do you?
my boy developed it a few years back, his sister moved out of the house they grew up in, his best friend tried to rob him, his grandma died that year and his dog he had sice a child died that year, and another friend got 34years over a shooting, all in a 6month period. He disappeared for 10 months, i kept showiing up to his house and calling him but he never picked up. When i finally rean into him, he said he thought he was kicking it all that time. I was shocked. I started coming over more, got him laid a few times with some around the way girls. he is definitely not the same person but he is getting better and content i believe. anyways thats my only experience with schizophrenia. the cure was friends and family. obviously OP aint got too much of that. 

so cause everyone is into the religious thing, and swear by it, i recommended it . Please, take over from here.
Will do.

Religious delusions are common amongst people with psychotic disorders.  Telling a schizophrenic to go to church/get involved with religion is like telling someone to put out a fire with gasoline.  I've know 3 people who have developed schizophrenia or type I bipolar disorder, each one of them became obsessed with God/religion and it motivated them to do some really dumb/weird/dangerous things.

Schizophrenia is a chronic, non-curable condition which probably won't go into remission.  It will likely mellow out as the sufferer ages, but it will always impact their level of functioning.  The only thing that can effectively stop the delusions/hallucinations is antipsychotic medication.

OP already said that his condition made him want to hurt someone and that he's not taking his meds right now.  He really needs to get back on them as soon as humanly possible.

Last edited:
Just realized i follow op on twitter...now you tweets make sense man. I swear I tweet watch you sometimes because you just be tweeting real ****..

Damb praying for ya dude.

FAM I'm in lakeland maybe one day we can meet up and do some **** fam real talk.. I just moved from south Carolina so don't know many people either.

I dont agreee and I only ask what's your physique and diet like?

I  say this because those factors play a huge role into you being interested.  And I know from experience that when I was unhealthy I was in that mind state, but now I've changed my sex-drive is back to where it was. 
pimp.gif

Or you may be ..... 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom