is shaving your under arm hair for dudes considered ayo?

my friend did this and claims its not gay
indifferent.gif
. dude is on some other world+$!@
alien.gif

same goes for dudes that shave their legs. my roadbiker friend claims that he does it to reduce drag when he's riding
indifferent.gif

Armpit Hair?! I do it all the time since I was a kid. Hell my Religion TELLS me to do it. I go over it with a hair clipper. Nothing wrong with it. I am tiredof dudes asking other dudes if something is AYO. If you are not comfortable doing something to yourself while being sure of your sexuality then check yourselfbefore asking another dude. I know some dudes who shave their legs, arms etc and pull on every occasion we go out. It is because of the society we live in thatwe have been made to believe certain things are wrong or not. As long as you know for yourself that it is not AYO then you are fine my man. No hate but justgiving my opinion.

shaving hair off a part of my body doesnt increase my hunger for penis, so NO.

the immaturity on this board is mind-boggling sometimes.

who cares what other people think? i don't understand these questions most of the time either, how would shaving your underarm have any correlation withliking penis in your $*!#?

i trim the under arm hair, never had OD crazy hair under there but i keep it low...feels more comfortable

not ayo by anymeans. dudes need to grow up... your wife going to do it while your sleeping for you anyways. so man up n do it yourself

I have to trim it or it gets outta control. Especially in the summertime, playing ball and sweating..

keeping it shaved at all times is kinda
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom