is shoeyork.com legit?

Well the shoes aren't ridiculously low in price, and they don't have every size available so in that aspect they seem legit, but I have never dealt with them.

^ k thanks but id like the opinion of ppl who have done business with them

that store is not legit. ive bought and known people to buy. the shoes are not legit! shoes i have bought were not real!

Last edited:
Steve Kublack and ShoeYork are as legit as they come and anyone who says other wise must have an axe to grind.  That dude is a Independent who buys and sells kicks and doesn't mess folks over.

I've dealt with him ALOT and referred MANY people to him who have had great experiences.  Steve even went so far as to find me a pairs of kicks that were missing from my stable and not even a month later found a seller.  He doesnt have to but he went out of his way to do it.

If you say he's not legit, say why... dont just throw stuff out there... theres too much of that going on needlessly on NT these days..and people eat it up.. All the while you are affecting a mans hustle.

As the youngin's are saying now.  #StampThat

ok good info nikedealer, but to the guy tht said theyre not legit, is that based on anything or just some random crap u came up with?

Good lookin' out Rocky!

Shoe York is a site that I originally built as a hobby because I was ripped off by people selling fakes. 

All of our shoes are strictly authentic.

-Steve Kluback

http://shoeyork.com

Back
Top Bottom