Is sizelegend.com legit?

I just bought fake anni xi. I made a paypal claim, and paypal asked me to destroy them amd paypal refunded my money. I gave them to a homeless guy.

Originally Posted by calikush

I just bought fake anni xi. I made a paypal claim, and paypal asked me to destroy them amd paypal refunded my money. I gave them to a homeless guy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 did the right thing man. helped a homeless man keep his feet dry and warm, he don't care if they're grey market kicks. props to you

i dont udnerstand, how did you win the case without sending the shoes back? you got lucky

I also got spammwd by them. I figured they were dale when i saw they are selling the never released an xiv 25th anniversary all white shoes!

FYI, dude named Matthew Epstein was trying to sell Black Quai 54's on the NT FB page and got called out cause they came from this sizelegend site.....if the black quai's arent a dead giveaway I dont know what is.....Stay away from this Epstein kid tho....sounds like hes a scammer on trades too according to todays daily flaming hes usually on the receiving end of

Not legit I ordered concord when they were slam dunk space and never got my pair but got money back plus he has a lot of shoes for low prices which might be fakes or b grades but if u order let us know how it goes

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i dont udnerstand, how did you win the case without sending the shoes back? you got lucky

Sizelegend(sds) agreed on paypal claim to refund me after I returned shoes. I contacted paypal , and asked them if I wasn't breaking any laws by shipping counterfeited goods through a U.S. courier. They(paypal) told me to give them 48 hours to rereview my case because, since seller actually agreed to refund, the case wasn't fully reviewed. 20 minutes later paypal completely refunded me and asked that I destroy the shoes.

Sizelegend just sent me list of what shoes they had and the prices haha through private message on here

Sent me another message about this booboo

At least they changed the name from "AIR JORDAN 4 Nicks", to the Knicks 4's, which is still wrong
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sizelegend(sds) agreed on paypal claim to refund me after I returned shoes. I contacted paypal , and asked them if I wasn't breaking any laws by shipping counterfeited goods through a U.S. courier. They(paypal) told me to give them 48 hours to rereview my case because, since seller actually agreed to refund, the case wasn't fully reviewed. 20 minutes later paypal completely refunded me and asked that I destroy the shoes.

what im saying is how did they even decide in your case, i thought if you claim shoes are fake you have to prove it to them with a letter or something?

what im saying is how did they even decide in your case, i thought if you claim shoes are fake you have to prove it to them with a letter or something?

I don't know why they didn't require it this time. I've been asked for a letterhead letter from a 3rd party in past when buying fake retro x from an eBay seller. I asked a consignment store here in la for the letter the last time. I wonder if it has something to do with the amount of purchases I make....

Back
Top Bottom