Is Sneaker crew legit?

Actually I think this kicks credit is legit. Totally different site. I almost ordered from the first one. Does anyone know the legit kicks crew site and if it is actually legit?

They may be legit, but since all sales are final. I would get more pics and do a legit check. I was looking at the Bred 1s and they look on point, but they didn't show lace bag and that is usually an obvious tell.
Yeah all sales is final is rough. You can search either of them in the legit websight thread. Also a couple of the sponsors on here have these for pre order... Maybe think about checking them out. Good luck!

Legit. They are a NT sponsor.
See thats what i was talking about!!! Lol

Yeah all sales is final is rough. You can search either of them in the legit websight thread. Also a couple of the sponsors on here have these for pre order... Maybe think about checking them out. Good luck!
They may be legit, but since all sales are final. I would get more pics and do a legit check. I was looking at the Bred 1s and they look on point, but they didn't show lace bag and that is usually an obvious tell.

Back
Top Bottom