Is sneakerape a legit site??

Legit, but your better off buying them off ebay. They average like 235 on there

Legit, but your better off buying them off ebay. They average like 235 on there

I just placed an order with them for the Space Jams (they apparently got a huge restock). Hopefully they are legit... I'll find out in a few days.Btw, has anyone here ever ordered from them before? Do they double-box their shipments to protect the shoe box? Thanks.

I just placed an order with them for the Space Jams (they apparently got a huge restock). Hopefully they are legit... I'll find out in a few days.Btw, has anyone here ever ordered from them before? Do they double-box their shipments to protect the shoe box? Thanks.

I just placed an order for true blues and after I had entered in everything, it said 'Sorry there seemed to be an error, payment declined.' 
Then I get an email confirmation, except it came 20 minutes later and without a tracking number.

Does anyone know what I should do abut this?  

I just placed an order for true blues and after I had entered in everything, it said 'Sorry there seemed to be an error, payment declined.' 
Then I get an email confirmation, except it came 20 minutes later and without a tracking number.

Does anyone know what I should do abut this?  

their shoes are real, but buy u at your own risk, look at their twitter timeline they have a lot of complaints and people asking for refunds. They just refunded me money on some shady ness, because they raised the shoes 20 dollars then it sold out 2 weeks after i brought it. then they waited 3 weeks and refunded me my order because other people brought the shoes 20 dollars higher, immature lack of business sense kids running that site

their shoes are real, but buy u at your own risk, look at their twitter timeline they have a lot of complaints and people asking for refunds. They just refunded me money on some shady ness, because they raised the shoes 20 dollars then it sold out 2 weeks after i brought it. then they waited 3 weeks and refunded me my order because other people brought the shoes 20 dollars higher, immature lack of business sense kids running that site

I ordered some cdp promo black cement 3s on sunday and its friday. They still haven't received a tracking number or anything.SMH

I ordered some cdp promo black cement 3s on sunday and its friday. They still haven't received a tracking number or anything.SMH

Sneakerape is a scam!! They sell B grades! Plus when I ordered from them they never sent my shoes or my money back that I demanded and its been more than three months!! Never buy from them!

Back
Top Bottom