Is sole_supr3macy from IG legit?Or payments through money gram?

He is selling my LeBron X corks through money gram for a 500, and he tagged me in pics with the shoes. I will post the pics soon. I just want to make sure using moneygram is okay and he as well as the corks are good.  

Last edited:
name kinda suspect becoz mimicking the real sole supremacy, price also too good , try to paypal him instead money gram becoz it's more safety from scammer

Yeah, I tried doing paypal, but he refused. He showed me a few people who bought from him, but they looked and sounded like friends. The way he talked and approached me also sounded like a scam. I called money gram, and you don't even need the reference number, he would still be able to get the money. He has the shoes and they are legit, but I think he got all of those shoes from scamming people.

Bruh the same guy is texting me as well about the Corks. I'm trying to figure out if he's legit too.Are these the pic he sent you?

View media item 451172

View media item 451173

I can also post the our text message exchange. I think dude is a scammer. He initially didn't accept PayPal and he told me he lived in China, but he texted me today saying he will accept PayPal because he's using his brothers account who lives in the US. I also think it's a coincidence that he has Corks for sale for $500 and he still hasn't sold them yet. That is a great priceand every pair should've been sold by now. If those are the same pics he sent you as references, stay away from him fam.

I live in china and i can swear i never saw cork sell for $500 most of them are more than $700-1k

Yeahh, he sent me those same exact pictures. Got all angry with me for asking for more pictures. He also uses Bay Area jargon, so I do believe he is a scammer. I think he has the shoes, but paid for them through scamming people. He messaged me too that he's going through paypal, but I still don't trust him. 

Yeahh, he sent me those same exact pictures. Got all angry with me for asking for more pictures. He also uses Bay Area jargon, so I do believe he is a scammer. I think he has the shoes, but paid for them through scamming people. He messaged me too that he's going through paypal, but I still don't trust him. 

He almost had me too man. Good work NT fam on exposing another scammer. :smokin

Good look fam, this dude got in contact with me and he seemed a little sketchy. I asked for a trusted middleman and I offered to pay, and he got all mad saying "if you don't trust me then don't buy" I figured he was a scammer... Thanks for reassuring me!

Last edited:
Hey. I'm new here but I was looking to buy some yeezy 2s from him black solars he sent me pics and video of the shoes and they are legit I know how to spot fakes cuz I have the pure platinums but I'm skeptical of this guy can anyone help me?

Good look fam, this dude got in contact with me and he seemed a little sketchy. I asked for a trusted middleman and I offered to pay, and he got all mad saying "if you don't trust me then don't buy" I figured he was a scammer... Thanks for reassuring me!

Same here. He copped an attitude with me too lol. He had the nerve to text me a pic yesterday of the mvp's, hazelnuts and denims.

Hey. I'm new here but I was looking to buy some yeezy 2s from him black solars he sent me pics and video of the shoes and they are legit I know how to spot fakes cuz I have the pure platinums but I'm skeptical of this guy can anyone help me?

Don't do any business with him man. Too sketchy!

Back
Top Bottom