is Swizz Beatz the cheapest producer ever?

Originally Posted by JNastyCV

Swizz Beatz makes exciting beats
ALC is THAT dude

Swizz Beatz, ALC > Primo.

Primo been making the same beats for years and we don't care. So I dont wanna hear it.

ALC is THAT dude

Primo been making the same beats for years and we don't care. So I dont wanna hear it.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Swizz is the worst mainstream producer in the game and he has it by a long shot. I don't know how he gets employed. And its not even by new artists. Its by established artist. Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, etc. Then he finds his way on Drake's debut. Its just amazing to me. I appreciate that Ruff Ryders sound he established in the 90's but man that dude makes 1 hot beat out of 20.

I agree, Swizz is by far the worst mainstream producer.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Swizz is the worst mainstream producer in the game and he has it by a long shot. I don't know how he gets employed. And its not even by new artists. Its by established artist. Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, etc. Then he finds his way on Drake's debut. Its just amazing to me. I appreciate that Ruff Ryders sound he established in the 90's but man that dude makes 1 hot beat out of 20.

I agree, Swizz is by far the worst mainstream producer.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

You NTers are such elitist.

Seriously... Swizz has consistently killed for the past 13 years. EVERYONE in hip hop loves him do you think he gives a hell about changing his sound when he's producing albums wit beyonce, A keys, hov etc
laugh.gif
. Then again these are the same dudes who still think dre beats are classic, although everything he's done for the past 2 years have been trash EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

You NTers are such elitist.

Seriously... Swizz has consistently killed for the past 13 years. EVERYONE in hip hop loves him do you think he gives a hell about changing his sound when he's producing albums wit beyonce, A keys, hov etc
laugh.gif
. Then again these are the same dudes who still think dre beats are classic, although everything he's done for the past 2 years have been trash EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by MANIK916

Alchemist is worse
Woww really.....Alc?
2v3od5d.gif

Flawless exectution
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

ALC is THAT dude

he needs a dummy smack too
2v3od5d.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by MANIK916

Alchemist is worse
Woww really.....Alc?
2v3od5d.gif

Flawless exectution
Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

ALC is THAT dude

he needs a dummy smack too
2v3od5d.gif

Back
Top Bottom