Is Terrelle Pryor being badly handled at OSU?

Move him to WR...think Matt Jones. TP can't play QB

Originally Posted by dreClark

He has an arm and he can run fast.

Those are the tools he has.

Ain't nobody hating on that boy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Weren't you co-signing him on potentially being the best college QB ever a couple weeks back???

he can run, he can throw, you can see that he just gets ahead of himself. tressel threw him into the fire too soon..he shoulda let Boeckman start last yr andgave terrelle a chance to relearn the QB position and the offense

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Weren't you co-signing him on potentially being the best college QB ever a couple weeks back???
What?

Please show me this.

I don't ever recall saying that. Only thing I remember saying is something along the lines of if he puts in the work, gets a competent QB coach and grindsand gets his mechanics cleaned up, he can be good.

Who keeps making these pointless threads. We (OSU) are no longer a topic of discussion on the college football landscapeafter that loss Saturday.

Why do people keep saying play for Michigan? They would be dealing with the same exact problems OSU has right now. His mechanics are god awful and playing inthe spread would have done nothing to help him develop.

Originally Posted by haiti5

he can run, he can throw, you can see that he just gets ahead of himself. tressel threw him into the fire too soon..he shoulda let Boeckman start last yr and gave terrelle a chance to relearn the QB position and the offense
Pryor cannot throw.

it is pathetic that even after 2 seasons, no one has effectively worked with him on proper throwing mechanics. among starting QBs, Terrelle Pryor throws theworst ball in D-1A.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

that dude coulda went to a DIII school and he'd still be a sorry QB. aint no system savin his bad mechanics, bad feet, bad motion and his inability to read a defense.

He is a WR and the Most overrated HS football player I have ever heard of or seen. Ever.

Will Hill > Terrelle Pryor
Co-sign.

Everyone saying "shoulda gone to ___" is missing the point. Ohio St. is probably the best situation for him right now. Yeah he has a strong arm andfast feet, but beyond that he's a terrible QB. He wouldn't have seen the field in Penn St., truth be told, probably could and should sit at Oregon,only started with tO$U because of pressure on Tressell and how awful Boeckman was, and might not even have the je ne c'est quoi of a Tate Forcier...

He's a glorified "wildcat" QB.

That said...

Shoulda gone to Michigan
laugh.gif

It's too bad Joe Bauserman played baseball for a hot minute, he should be finishing up his senior year right now. Give TP2 another year and some coaching,some time to get his head right, and he'll be the best QB in the Big Ten. Hell, behind Clark, he probably is right now...shows you the sad sad state of theBig Ten.

Back
Top Bottom