Is the AIR JORDAN 25TH ANNIVERSARY line going to be released to the public.

I am wondering because there are 25 colorways of this collection and we haven't even heard of the first release date of any pair. I severy pair going to be for sale to the public. I mean I already have too much to get. AJ9 UNC, AJ9 CHARCOAL, CHICAGO 10, WHITE/RED 6, POSSIBLY COOL GREY XI'S, CONCORD 11'S, 13's ETC. The only pair I would buy is the 25th 11's.

SOLE SUPREMACY is getting the 11s around the end of february, beginning of march. hit them up. click the sig.

you could get them now if you're fiending particularly hard.

yeah it's almost feb and i'm surprised with the lack of info. i wouldn't seriously consider any of them, so it doesn't bother me.

there's some pairs floating around on ebay. Ive seen the XI's and the 1's with the suitcase on there. So im guessing they will be for the public

Well in essence these HAVE begun to release.

So far there's been the I in late December, which appears to only have released internationally and at the end of this month we have the white/grey-3m II...

Idk know the release dates but the 1s (metallic), 2s (3m), pure 3s, pure 4s, 9s, and 11s are coming out (early pairs out on some websites already)

Something about all white jordan's that is going to turn yellow don't move me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

SOLE SUPREMACY is getting the 11s around the end of february, beginning of march. hit them up. click the sig.

Those OG 5's are fire (no pun intended hah)

Only 25th anniversary shoes worth getting are the Cool Grey XI's, XIII's, and IX's that are scheduled to release.

The only ones I would probably even make a thought about is the 5s. No plans on buying any!
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the 16's and 13's are the only ones worth copping to me[/color]

Thanks cdiz, nice avy! Those xi are nice. Closest thing to a colombia xi we're gonna get..

Back
Top Bottom