Is the concord in the Aquas the Same in the Playoffs?

i dont think so the playoff VIII's have more of a bluish hue to them
it kind of looks like the ring mat in my avy minus Hatton

^^^^^ Hatton got touched. Did he run into the post after the puch too??? DAMN!
laugh.gif

If two Nike shoes have the same color description, they will be the exact same color. The difference is where the Bright Concord on the Aquas is shiny and theBright Concord on the Playoffs is just a solid rubber so it doesn't have anything reflecting off of it.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

If two Nike shoes have the same color description, they will be the exact same color. The difference is where the Bright Concord on the Aquas is shiny and the Bright Concord on the Playoffs is just a solid rubber so it doesn't have anything reflecting off of it.
I agree with you on the concord part with the shininess on the aquas, but I swear Nike can't get the same colors sometimes, maybe it's just mebut the "true blue" on the IIIs is different than the "true blue" on the spizikes...

i think you are right about the material thing but even if they were the same the playoffs is more of a blue tone and TB III is not the same as TBSpiz'ikes i kno somebody who has both.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by tdog91184

If two Nike shoes have the same color description, they will be the exact same color. The difference is where the Bright Concord on the Aquas is shiny and the Bright Concord on the Playoffs is just a solid rubber so it doesn't have anything reflecting off of it.
I agree with you on the concord part with the shininess on the aquas, but I swear Nike can't get the same colors sometimes, maybe it's just me but the "true blue" on the IIIs is different than the "true blue" on the spizikes...

i think you are right about the material thing but even if they were the same the playoffs is more of a blue tone and TB III is not the same as TB Spiz'ikes i kno somebody who has both.

You guys are right, the blues are different on them. The true blue on the 3's is more like a darker navy-ish blue while the argon blue on the spiz'ikes is more like a royal-ish blue.......oh......

yea, the 3's actually have true blue
the spizikes have argon blue from what I heard.
I can't remember where I heard that from, and unfortunately the box on the Spiz'ikes works against me so I have no proof.

laugh.gif
take it for what it's worth to you though.
ohwell.gif

294125451.jpg

294125645.jpg

i think they're fairly similar, but the materials makes them look more off then they are, but all in all they are different tones

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Um. Am I taking crazy pills? Thats royal blue

Boxtag reads "Bright Concord." I don't think they are the same shade, but to each his own. They are both still hot fire
pimp.gif

Since I have never seen the Playoff VIIIs in person, I guess I can't be the judge, but yeah those look more like royal blue than concord...

so yeah, i saw the playoffs in person yesterday and it's actually purple on the sole, it's gotta be the lighting in those pics...

the colors looked pretty close to me... although I didnt have a pair of aquas to compare to

Yeah I retract my last statement. I now have both in hand, and they are the same exact color.

My bad. My OGs are royal blue.

Peeped the retro in stores, they are slightly purpleish.

An easy pickup. Countdown1 / XX3 here we come

Back
Top Bottom