Is the Fitness Model this Generation's Video Model?

I remember from the early 2000's until about 2008 just about every cute girl considered herself a "video model". It seems like everytime time I check my youtube feed a suggested video is often times from a "fitness model".

Not knocking anyone's hustle but let's keep it a buck; you're not a fitness model but rather a cute girl with a huge following (relatively) that looks good in pair of leggings.

How can you call yourself a fitness model and not know the name of the exercise you are performing. "Thingy-thing" isn't the name of a workout or piece of exercise equipment.

Full disclosure I am a sucker for female glute workouts so I know I don't help the situation.

Oh yea it's definitely the new wave. Anyone that really goes to the gym, knows the females that's really getting it in ain't doing it with full make up and hair freshly done either lol. They nice to look at but it ain't many folks taking them serious. A handful of them are really serious tho I follow a few baddies on IG that got the look and know what they doing in the gym.

There's a market for everyone. Some of those girls don't look athletic and never played a sport. There are a lot of young women who are complacent with that. They just want to do a quick booty workout and look good in a dress.

Then you have the fitness competition models who have extreme dieting tips and want to sculpt their body parts to look a certain way. They never seem to reach the top of mountain, it's an endless cycle of insanity (which keeps the videos going).
There's also the powerlifters and CrossFitters whose goals are more athletic oriented (more body fat, more muscle).

There's so many ways to market yourself in the fitness community. I know a popular fitness model who is pushing 40. She constantly posts her pregnancy pics from 20 years ago, she literally has one pic where her face was pudgy, and she tries to hit the mom demographic.

There will always be a market for these women. They are funded by the Dubai Delight.

This is the steroid era.

Check the blood of most of these fitness models.

@Usada

Hopefully in 15 years folksaren't dropping dead because of it.

naw

least a video model was in videos

half these hos wit fit in they name dont got one fitness sponsor n dat flat tummy tea **** dont count

dats wild

she should stay fat doe

her skin gon be loose af when she lose weight

Someone please explain how someone like this chick has half a mil followers but hasn’t lost a pound in what looks like 5 years but works out everyday and eats healthy and has promo codes? Only in 2020:lol:

https://instagram.com/nancys_journey?igshid=684f5no7z0ue

That's just disgusting.

Although if I was a snickers or m&m's, I would advertise on her gram and make her post that a candy bar is the best "cheat" snack.

How many times these whales abd their followrs would get their snack on - hopefully on a frequent basis.

Someone please explain how someone like this chick has half a mil followers but hasn’t lost a pound in what looks like 5 years but works out everyday and eats healthy and has promo codes? Only in 2020:lol:

bruh....wtf.....she big as hell in some lil *** clothes

talm bout 'my journy' where? to the fridge and back to the couch? foh.

The fact its technically a fitness page is a joke.

I think you should change it to IG model

I think fitness model is just another hustle. Chicks are IG models and create another page, because chicks keep asking them what they do to stay in shape. They create it as another hustle.

Also some strippers turn it in to their LPN hustle.

She’s probably one of those plus size ig make-up artists. That might explain her large following.

I feel nowadays every girl on IG is some kind of make-up artist. Than they post these “workout” videos for additional bonus clout for them to flaunt their curves without comming off as a try-hard IG model.

Either way, like Ive said in other threads; Beauty don’t last long. If you can maximize your income potential by doing nothing but posting videos of your face and body without posting nudes, why not milk it for what it’s worth. If millions of people are willing to watch you do corny make-up videos, corny mall vlogs, and corny work out videos, and it attracts sponsors, than do your thing.

Last edited:
I often wonder what is going to happen when the large glutes look is no longer popular/mainstream

All these people eating off of booty specific workout equipment, booty workouts, clothing designed specifically to enhance the appearance of the butt

Will it revert back to the 90s/early 00s look of what was pushed as beauty in the mainstream?

At least the squat racks will be open :lol:

It only bothers me when I see fat chicks or people who aren’t in shape add “fit” to they name

Third party apps that allow you to buy followers, likes, and comments. Grind the app which will take years or flat out spend money and take a few months.

Yes the thots have infiltrated the gym. But you got chicks like Cass Martin, Amanda Lawrence and Maddy forberg who are doing their thing and got a little fame for being legit which is cool to see.

Last edited:
No. Simply cuz I don't see them like that.

The video model had to be in videos. I'm not checking ig or twitter for fitness chicks and its not like they're in my face there.

tTbcQLr.gif

Back
Top Bottom