Is the homepage acting weird for anyone else?

Hey NT,

So I've run into a little problem. For some reason, after the site loads, all the supporting lines that help seperate topics and posts just dissapear and it becomes a solid black background. I tried using compatability view, but once I click on another page, it does the same thing. Any help is appreciated.

Hey NT,

So I've run into a little problem. For some reason, after the site loads, all the supporting lines that help seperate topics and posts just dissapear and it becomes a solid black background. I tried using compatability view, but once I click on another page, it does the same thing. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by hymen man

IE? For real?
laugh.gif

come on pimp get on that firefox or chrome or somethin.

Ok, I just downloaded Chrome and the problem is still there. Could it possibly be a virus I caught from NT? It's only this website that I'm having trouble with, everything else is fine.

Ok, I just downloaded Chrome and the problem is still there. Could it possibly be a virus I caught from NT? It's only this website that I'm having trouble with, everything else is fine.

Sorta off topic, but anyone notice the new "tab website titles??"

7e11641b0dad5705a3069f95f06163f5478c9eeb_r.jpg

I noticed starting a few days ago that the NT tab just says "General Forum" now, it used to say "The Lounge - General, etc...." or something.

Is this part of the website/server/messageboard/yuku change NT was promised in 2011?
nerd.gif

Sorta off topic, but anyone notice the new "tab website titles??"

7e11641b0dad5705a3069f95f06163f5478c9eeb_r.jpg

I noticed starting a few days ago that the NT tab just says "General Forum" now, it used to say "The Lounge - General, etc...." or something.

Is this part of the website/server/messageboard/yuku change NT was promised in 2011?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom