Is the Jordan XX9 Coming to Canada on release date? Or at all?

We didn't get the high tops last year. I think HOH Toronto and Vancouver got like three an a half pair each :tongue:. Anyone have any info?

+1, i have the same question and wonder if they are super limited at first few colorway or not

I have never got an answer asking on this Canada thread......Ever!!! Did some calling around, found out a couple places are getting them but they have done a raffle for them. So basically no, can't get them in Van on release day

I have never got an answer asking on this Canada thread......Ever!!! Did some calling around, found out a couple places are getting them but they have done a raffle for them. So basically no, can't get them in Van on release day

You can try Capsule online today!

(Congrats on your first response :wink: )

Sorry for the late reply, but apparently House of Hoops FL in downtown Toronto, Mississauga and Vancouver are the only spots in Canada that got the big Jumpman versions.

But the regular XX9s (elephant print version) should be available at FLs, and online at capsuletoronto.ca and livestock.

ahhaha thanks for the responses, I feel better now. I ended up calling into House of Hoops and Nike at metro town and got in the raffles, won both of them in my size, went to Van to get them, tried them on, and for 291$ I thought they were not even close to worth it. They are so nice looking, but feel so flimsy and almost inviting an ankle roll. So I passed on them.

Sorry for the late reply, but apparently House of Hoops FL in downtown Toronto, Mississauga and Vancouver are the only spots in Canada that got the big Jumpman versions.

But the regular XX9s (elephant print version) should be available at FLs, and online at capsuletoronto.ca and livestock.

thx 4 the answer

ANYONE KNOW IF THE WHITE/BLACK ONES RELEASING ANYWHERE THIS WEEKEND??

Only the riverwalks have been confirmed. 

When did the XX9 suddenly increase to 290$ canadian plus tax? When I tried them on the day they came out in September, they were 291$ taxes included, so like, 260$ before tax. They gotta realize nobody is gonna buy 300$ shoes in Canada, thats just ridiculous.

Was at West Edmonton Mall last week Champs had these:

And Footlocker had these:

Retail was like 289.99 or something like that 
roll.gif
. Really want to get a pair eventually tho.

Back
Top Bottom