Is the pool and jacuzzi safe?? Vol. STDs?

Yo real talk, can you catch STDs, herpes, skin disease, urinary tract infection from the pool and jacuzzi?? Even with the chlorine??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Unless Greg Louganis dove in, you should be ok.
who the hell is that ??? and I thought that was the reason they put chlorine in the water so you couldn't catch nothing

Apparently no one saw that chart the CDC put out on HIV/Aids infections : Exposed Sources

It's estimated that (assuming on condom use) 5 men will be infected in 10,000 exposures to an infected vaginal source.

Fam you would have to be in a pool with someone who is bleeding profusely, be near them, the pools chemical conditions would have to be just *right*, and totop it off they would actually have the disease. I'd say you have a 0.0001 % chance of getting HIV/Aids via public pool

If thats enough to make you not wanna swim anymore then I suggest a bubble for daily activities.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't know about STD's but it is possible to get other skin diseases

yeah...all kinds of bacteria survive in jacuzzis cuz of the temp...i've seen pictures and its pretty gross...i don't think i'll ever be able to getin one again unless i own it...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Apparently no one saw that chart the CDC put out on HIV/Aids infections : Exposed Sources

It's estimated that (assuming on condom use) 5 men will be infected in 10,000 exposures to an infected vaginal source.

Fam you would have to be in a pool with someone who is bleeding profusely, be near them, the pools chemical conditions would have to be just *right*, and to top it off they would actually have the disease. I'd say you have a 0.0001 % chance of getting HIV/Aids via public pool

If thats enough to make you not wanna swim anymore then I suggest a bubble for daily activities.

laugh.gif

^^^ dudes right tho, my doctor told me as long as i take a piss after sex im almost assured of not catching anything. But, yes, he did say i should stay usingcondoms still.

he also old me i didnt need to get tested for std's unless something was burning, i had an open sore, or i had a discharge, as well as mentioning its superhard for a dude to catch something and that i should be happy im not a girl cus its super easy for them to catch something.

Originally Posted by canadian bball

^^^ dudes right tho, my doctor told me as long as i take a piss after sex im almost assured of not catching anything. But, yes, he did say i should stay using condoms still.

he also old me i didnt need to get tested for std's unless something was burning, i had an open sore, or i had a discharge, as well as mentioning its super hard for a dude to catch something and that i should be happy im not a girl cus its super easy for them to catch something.
Is your doctor's last name Kevorkian?

^^^ dudes right tho, my doctor told me as long as i take a piss after sex im almost assured of not catching anything. But, yes, he did say i should stay using condoms still.

he also old me i didnt need to get tested for std's unless something was burning, i had an open sore, or i had a discharge, as well as mentioning its super hard for a dude to catch something and that i should be happy im not a girl cus its super easy for them to catch something.
RIP

canadian bball wrote:

So that's what free healthcare gets you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

RIP
word. This is that canada health system people have been raving about?

edit: damn didnt read pg 2 before postin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

canadian bball wrote:

So that's what free healthcare gets you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Damn...
smh.gif

you crazy fam

Back
Top Bottom