Is the southern rap reign done ?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

It isn't done if Ross is still alive & breathing.
rick ross is a NY rapper disguised as a south rapper (i mean its miami florida..thats like NY part 2)...every video he's in includes New York rapper cohorts.

rick ross is a NY rapper disguised as a south rapper (i mean its miami florida..thats like NY part 2)...every video he's in includes New York rapper cohorts.

out of the sipp dude is lyrical and beats are nice too ( there is hope for the south )
pimp.gif

nope south is here to stay....but on a more bigger scale I see every region being relevant if their artist work hard

nope south is here to stay....but on a more bigger scale I see every region being relevant if their artist work hard

Krit and spitta run the south rap game in my opinion...no one else matters to me from the south

Krit and spitta run the south rap game in my opinion...no one else matters to me from the south

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ yea, but krit has more of a lyrical context n deeper meaning... i mess with spitta tho, but i hope krit can change the minds of these northern dudes...

^ yea, but krit has more of a lyrical context n deeper meaning... i mess with spitta tho, but i hope krit can change the minds of these northern dudes...

Yea you guys are right region doesnt really matter anymore. For the most part its actually works in a new artists favor especially if they are good and are from somewhere not really known for its hip hop background... and I wouldnt say Vado is the only face of NY most forget that Nicki Minaj is from Queens and If you say she isnt a MAJOR factor in hip-hop right now your a damn lie simple as that. I think the underground hip-hop scene is rising up in every region simply because everyone wants to be the first to hear,support, and say that they put people onto a new unknown artist thats just where it's heading..

Yea you guys are right region doesnt really matter anymore. For the most part its actually works in a new artists favor especially if they are good and are from somewhere not really known for its hip hop background... and I wouldnt say Vado is the only face of NY most forget that Nicki Minaj is from Queens and If you say she isnt a MAJOR factor in hip-hop right now your a damn lie simple as that. I think the underground hip-hop scene is rising up in every region simply because everyone wants to be the first to hear,support, and say that they put people onto a new unknown artist thats just where it's heading..

Like I've said before it was never about the South "taking over rap" It was simply the rest of the regions falling off. The south been doing their thing since the 80s.

What actually happened is some of the labels looked at a map and realized the southern region consist of more rap fans per capita than the East or West Coast.

When you say East coast are you adding in Delaware & New Hampshire? When you say Southern rap you cant name a state that hasn't impacted hip hop one way or another like them or not.

Like I've said before it was never about the South "taking over rap" It was simply the rest of the regions falling off. The south been doing their thing since the 80s.

What actually happened is some of the labels looked at a map and realized the southern region consist of more rap fans per capita than the East or West Coast.

When you say East coast are you adding in Delaware & New Hampshire? When you say Southern rap you cant name a state that hasn't impacted hip hop one way or another like them or not.

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yup...smells like you never hang out wit da cuban/dominican/ricans in miami...other then da constant hot weather its exactly like NY, or more specifically more like our

natural Caribbean surroundings.

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yup...smells like you never hang out wit da cuban/dominican/ricans in miami...other then da constant hot weather its exactly like NY, or more specifically more like our

natural Caribbean surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom