is there a better lookin bottle of liquor than .......

found this old +$% bottle of mezcal in my boy's parent's garage today.  we drank some it was still good and still had the worm in it.
laugh.gif
  thing was covered in dust and spider webs.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by Nako XL

more so the packaging/presentation... the +$!# comes in a briefcase.

Johnnie_Walker_-_Blue_label.JPG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lookin like johnny walker's in a coffin
laugh.gif

to the dudes posting louis xiii and remy xo, you know damn well those bottles are ugly and you only posted them because they're expensive

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by dland24

082208_bong_2.jpg
Isn't this the !%@% that turns into a bong when your finished?
Yep.  Pretty easy if you have a power drill.  Just need a ten dollar glass bit.  I have a Roor, but this is more than a serviceable backup.

The vodka is pretty good too.

effen_3dbottles.jpg

Good price, sleek and stylish bottle and very good tasting vodka. I've had many successful nights in my experience with it.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

082208_bong_2.jpg
I've never seen this before.

must find.
They sell it at BevMo if you have one near you. Not a fan of clear, but this bottle is
pimp.gif

Gotta cosign the Crown though. Bottle is fire, plus it tastes good and the bag has millions of uses...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I've never seen this before.

must find.
They sell it at BevMo if you have one near you. Not a fan of clear, but this bottle is
pimp.gif

Gotta cosign the Crown though. Bottle is fire, plus it tastes good and the bag has millions of uses...

While I agree Crown is a good bottle......It's just a bag
laugh.gif
You can do a lot with ANY bag
roll.gif

It's too tough to name one. It's really the mainstream bottles that are appealing. Chalk it up to marketing, if you want, but there are some good looking bottles. The vodka brands I think, overall, are the best because they are tough to market (flavorless).

_MG_3394.jpg

Aesthetically speaking I think the AK47 bottle is a piece of art. Been trying to buy an empty bottle for a while but every time they come up on ebay I always either forget to bid or get outbid and lose it.

Originally Posted by IdealApotheosis

_MG_3394.jpg

Aesthetically speaking I think the AK47 bottle is a piece of art. Been trying to buy an empty bottle for a while but every time they come up on ebay I always either forget to bid or get outbid and lose it.

Wow that really is a cool looking bottle, good conversation piece . Some of these bottles posted are
pimp.gif

Jack still my fav ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

got that old western look , feel like a real tough guy when i drink Jack .   
Definitely some great looking bottles out there.
But yeah, I know exactly what you mean OP -feel like a cowboy when I'm on Jack
laugh.gif

...Swig straight from the bottle ftw.

Spoiler [+]
4407042202_f8f923d183_b.jpg

Originally Posted by calikev34

Aesthetically?
Bombay Sapphire > *

I was going to say the same thing, it has the right balance between flash and simplicity. The blue, octagonal bottle is just wonderful (and I really like the gin in it as well) Something like Absolut is too simple and some of the ones shapped like guns and skulls and other things can be too much of a novelty (although the Venus brandy bottle was pretty sweet).

Overall, there are so many different bottle styles from which is choose, it is hard to say which one is clearly the very best.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

onewearz wrote:

Definitely some great looking bottles out there.
But yeah, I know exactly what you mean OP -feel like a cowboy when I'm on Jack
laugh.gif

...Swig straight from the bottle ftw.

4407042202_f8f923d183_b.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

jack_daniels_800.jpg

show me one better ......
I agree.  But that is the last bottle.  The new bottle is sexier.

jack-daniels.jpg

Back
Top Bottom