Is there a funnier actor than Eddie Murphy?

- this is a clip from which way is up. basically pryor has 2 wives, one he promised not to have sex with anyone else. well, he keeps coming home to the otherwife with exuses not to have sex and well.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Vince Vaughn is funny, but he's no Eddie Murphy.

Name me one film that he's done that can see "Coming to America"

As far as Richard Pryor, no one can see him in stand up....but his movie roles can't touch Eddie's...

- Professor Klump
- All the dudes in Coming to America
- Axel Foley
- Jimmy Early
- 48 hours
- not to mention SNL

Dude is seriously the GOAT

I dunno if he's better than Eddie Murphy, but I'd put Robin Harris up there with him. His stand-up CD is classic, I used to listen to it in my car,lookin' crazy 'cuz I'd be laughing by myself. Died back in '90 @ age 36, too soon. But as far as the GOAT, gotta be Richard Pryor.

Paul Mooney and Sir Richard Pryor. And if you're talking about movies, two things you have to remember. Richard and Paul were doing standup at a different.Racism was more prevelant and the oppurtunities were different. Not to mention, movies have scripts. Stand up is a different monster completely. There's notakes or post production crew on stage with you and that mic.

Also, u wanna talk about roles? Dr. Huxtable is all I gotta say. Don't forget the stand up. He kept it clean and it was still funny as hell.

as far as acting goes Eddie Murphy and BILL MURRAY are tied as the funniest actors. Jim Carrey comes in a close 2nd, he's just on another level of funny.

Back
Top Bottom