Is there a reason my avy doesnt show up anymore?

It shows up on the other boards I go to but its been missing for awhile. Idk if its a technical problem or if someone took it away lol. I changed it like yesterday though & I still see nothing
frown.gif

It shows up on the other boards I go to but its been missing for awhile. Idk if its a technical problem or if someone took it away lol. I changed it like yesterday though & I still see nothing
frown.gif

me too... i messaged dirty about it and he never got back to me. i dont think there was anything wrong with mine

me too... i messaged dirty about it and he never got back to me. i dont think there was anything wrong with mine

2hehy7q.gif

I didn't even know I broke any rules TO lose avy privileges. So I'll never get one ever again? lol

How do you check avy size? What size am I supposed to have?

2hehy7q.gif

I didn't even know I broke any rules TO lose avy privileges. So I'll never get one ever again? lol

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

2hehy7q.gif

Right-click...Properties...Size
pimp.gif

2hehy7q.gif

Right-click...Properties...Size
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Sanchez, I remember your avy having almost 900 000 bytes... It was totally killing up my phone. Your privilege probably got taken away by a mod.

I suggest you change your avy size and then PMing a mod. The avy size is 150 000 bytes by the way.

frown.gif
Sanchez, I remember your avy having almost 900 000 bytes... It was totally killing up my phone. Your privilege probably got taken away by a mod.

I suggest you change your avy size and then PMing a mod. The avy size is 150 000 bytes by the way.

Ohhh I wasnt aware of that I just thought it had to do with your phone lol

0_0 the new one says 1,356,789 bytes omg lol. I dont know how to size that down I guess I'll just go without the avy here then ::sigh:: it works on all the other boards.

Back
Top Bottom