Is there a way to find out if a girl is pregnant without being rude and asking her straight up?

So last night at graduation, I saw this girl I hadn't seen in a while. She was wearing a dress so it was hard to tell but it seemed like she got knockedup. I really wanted to know if she just added weight or what was up. So, is there any way to find out if a chick is pregnant or not?

I asked a few people around but they couldn't tell either.

Tell her that youve been thinking about having a baby. Then shell be like HA! I beat you to it. Then youll know

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Tell her that youve been thinking about having a baby. Then shell be like HA! I beat you to it. Then youll know

this actually isnt the worst idea ive heard

I always say " so are you planning on having kids anytime soon because your getting kinda fat " .

mix an alcoholic drink in front of her and then offer it to her.
or offer her a cigarette.
or ask her if shes wants to shoot.

Skip the formalities and just throw her down the stairs. If she screams, "Yo, my baby, son!!!" then for sure she's pregnant. If not, run.

Elbow her hard in the stomach and make it look like an accident. If she responds with a concerned look on her face then you know shes preggo.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Elbow her hard in the stomach and make it look like an accident. If she responds with a concerned look on her face then you know shes preggo.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

mix an alcoholic drink in front of her and then offer it to her.
or offer her a cigarette.
or ask her if shes wants to shoot.

best answer.

Originally Posted by Club29

It is if you didnt want one.

laugh.gif
first reply too. spot on.

The basic rule is that unless you can actually see a baby coming out of a woman then don't ask. It's happened too many times to be worth the risk.

Originally Posted by jtwo8ight

It is if you didnt want one.
No. See thats when you hit her with that loud, sudden, PSYCH! mid sentence. Then shell know

I was at a job orientation when the instructor told a lady in the back that she should sit down since she's pregnant. She said "I am notpregnant". He said:
indifferent.gif

I just had a similar situation. A friend of mine who I talk to on the regular just graduated from med school. One of her FB friends posted a bunch of pics ofher I she looked a little different. I think she's prego but I couldnt tell because of the robe.

Back
Top Bottom