Is there a way to view restricted numbers or block them?

solewoman

Staff member
I called sprint and basically they said they cant release the callers info to me due to confidentiality terms. Whoever it is they keep calling me back to backand not saying nothing or if they do say something its them mocking me. I filed a report and i am waiting to hear back but id like to know if theres a way toget the callers info now.

it will eventually stop. a broad was doing this to me last summer and this summer. whenever id go out to a party she'd call. id hear her breathing and aintsay $*@!
indifferent.gif

howd you know it was her. and thats the thing i have no clue who it is. but they call every night between the same time frame. its gotten to a point thataround that time i just put my phone on silent. my name isnt on my voicemail or anything so i dont know why they doing this.

a broad(hopefully) does this to me at least twice a month and plays the ENTIRE four minutes and fifty seconds of Dangerously In Love by Beyonce....I wish iknew who the #@#* keeps doing it

There is a way to do it because my grandparents home phone does it.
An message would play and the little lady tells them that the person doesnt accept private calls. It tells them to dial #82 before dialing the number so itshows up on the caller id.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

There is a way to do it because my grandparents home phone does it.
An message would play and the little lady tells them that the person doesnt accept private calls. It tells them to dial #82 before dialing the number so it shows up on the caller id.
Yea home phones have the ability. I don't know of any cell phone carriers that do. I remember kinda hearing about some cell phone app thatcould unveil blocked numbers but I don't remember what it is at the moment or if it was actually something else. Good Luck.

^ i think thats only land line phones tho. in my case its for a cell phone

try trapcall.com... its free....you can uncover the phone # calling you blocked by just ignoring it...
you're going to get the phone# unmasked back to you, while the person is still waiting for you to answer...just a few # to enter in your phone.

Theres an app for the BB Storm that shows you the number... dunno what its called though

i am going to try this trapcall...thanks guys.

edit-whack they dont support sprint.

Back
Top Bottom