is there an American Chopper Sr vs. Jr thread?

I recently saw a Pawn Star or American Picker thread.
Just curious if anyone else here watches American Chopper.  I only started re-watching it because of the Senior vs. Junior plot.

7 years ago, I would've bought a motorcycle if I had the money.  I still might in a few years.

L8R

I recently saw a Pawn Star or American Picker thread.
Just curious if anyone else here watches American Chopper.  I only started re-watching it because of the Senior vs. Junior plot.

7 years ago, I would've bought a motorcycle if I had the money.  I still might in a few years.

L8R

Sr. is a complete %++**!%.. Jr. is not 100% clean in the fued.. But Sr. just acts like a pompous $*@, and treats his kids like dirt, and then blames them for all the problems..

Sr. is a complete %++**!%.. Jr. is not 100% clean in the fued.. But Sr. just acts like a pompous $*@, and treats his kids like dirt, and then blames them for all the problems..

i liked it better when they where all together, only caught a few episodes. last episode i saw was mikey had got his art studio something like that and JR was suppose to get married in a day or two.
grin.gif
  i think im far behind eh

i liked it better when they where all together, only caught a few episodes. last episode i saw was mikey had got his art studio something like that and JR was suppose to get married in a day or two.
grin.gif
  i think im far behind eh

American Chopper is appreciated.
pimp.gif

too bad they aren't showing them in this part of the world anymore...
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
What are you talking about? When I was there last month that's all I watched from 8pm-9pm... I forgot what channel but they showed it
smile.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
What are you talking about? When I was there last month that's all I watched from 8pm-9pm... I forgot what channel but they showed it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
Really? Guess I haven't been watching tv that often, then.
laugh.gif
Will try to check it out.

Episodes at one point got too repetitive, though.

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
Really? Guess I haven't been watching tv that often, then.
laugh.gif
Will try to check it out.

Episodes at one point got too repetitive, though.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Lmao @ odie getting kicked out the shop!
I know right..And then went to OCC and basically said how he was sick of working 20 hour days and how Jr. talked to him so he walked out(quit)..LOL..Doesn't dude know all that went down on national television and he played himself and looks like a fool now..You even heard Jr. talking to him and his dad and said you have my number, give me a call if you change your attitude..I heard Cody is suing Sr. too because the bike those 2 made together a couple years ago, that Sr. gave to him, isn't in his posession and Sr. won't give it to him..lol..Everyone hates Sr..

Back
Top Bottom