Is there any body who works in the R&D department for JB?

I just wanted to know if there is anyone who is on Nike Talk who worked in the Jordan Brand Research and Development Department... because it only makessense that you would be a member to monitor all of the comments, praise, issues,etc... that we all have? and also because i wanted to know why aren't ourcomplaints getting across, at least why cant we get some off the shoes that are clearly being begged for (VI's, XI's, IV's, III's.etc) i knowwe cant get everything but just something would be nice? just wanted to know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sbfreak

at least why cant we get some off the shoes that are clearly being begged for (VI's, XI's, IV's, III's.etc) know
wink.gif

JB are watching. Even if somebody from JB DID post here and tell us why they do what they do, they'd never tell us the truth.

The real reason they make us wait is they want to squeeze every last penny out of those designs by first releasing shoes that have some likeness to them interms of colorway or design.

Then they'll finally release the shoe, but the quality will be lackluster, the price will be a little higher, and they'll be limited in someway. Peoplewill be so tired of waiting, that plenty of them will put up with it.

The fact that they have to revisit past shoes so often to turn out new products doesn't cast the company in a very positive light.

that is exactly what i was thinkin to... i firgured if i work for jb, i wouldnt even commnet but still had to have hope you know!

Originally Posted by swingshot

at least why cant we get some off the shoes that are clearly being begged for (VI's, XI's, IV's, III's.etc) know
wink.gif

JB are watching. Even if somebody from JB DID post here and tell us why they do what they do, they'd never tell us the truth.

The real reason they make us wait is they want to squeeze every last penny out of those designs by first releasing shoes that have some likeness to them in terms of colorway or design.

Then they'll finally release the shoe, but the quality will be lackluster, the price will be a little higher, and they'll be limited in someway. People will be so tired of waiting, that plenty of them will put up with it.

The fact that they have to revisit past shoes so often to turn out new products doesn't cast the company in a very positive light.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agree!

i'd imagine there's visits from them every day or two here, and from what i read i doubt it makes them feel too good about their company.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i'd imagine there's visits from them every day or two here, and from what i read i doubt it makes them feel too good about their company.

Yeah they might realize that people are constantly considering givin up the dam shoe game if they dont kick themselves into gear

it only makes sense they remain annonymous, but theyre out there watching your every post, seeing what appeals to the masses, drops info pertaining to thatcertain shoe, then wait two years until they release it.

wink.gif

The real reason they make us wait is they want to squeeze every last penny out of those designs by first releasing shoes that have some likeness to them in terms of colorway or design.

Then they'll finally release the shoe, but the quality will be lackluster, the price will be a little higher, and they'll be limited in someway. People will be so tired of waiting, that plenty of them will put up with it.

True plus even if they did release retros like crazy into all the popular numbers those numbers wont be popular cause everyone will have one.

yeah lets say the release all the stuff we wanted (like all the go colorways) that means that everyone il gave them and they wouldnt be that special to you oranyones cuz everywhere you turn someone would have them on and i personaly woundnt feel that great to have someting that i always wanted just to know thateveryone esle has them. but dont get me worng they should still rerelease them just spread out.

We all kept "begging" for IIIs, VIs etc...

and we got them....in the form of the CDP packs.

So lets stop asking/begging for more, cuz they'll just screw the retros up even more than they did with the packs. Y'all know I'm right,

Shhh!! Big Brother is listening. Let's be honest they gonna give us kinda of what we want, but not completely. Like so far we have basically said that thisyear will be horrible based on the fact that the 2009 is horrible compared to the 23, the dub-Zeros are coming back, the fusion and the .5 experiment iscontinuing. But we're buzzing about the possibilities of these double and triple packs of retros as well as the other QS. What I'm curious to see iswhat's poppin in 2010 for the 25th anniversary....stay tuned.

they keep us wanting more.

ever think NT'ers want too much?

25th anniversary nice im really waiting for the 45th. Hope i live to see it.

They should pull a willy wonka and release alot of grails then shutdown for some random amount of time lol.

JB if you're reading this im joking

JB are watching

it is a FACT they are watching. and i stand behind that fact 100-percent, but i won't blow the cover.

as much as i agree w/ the fact that JB should give the public what they desire, it's not right for them to do so. if that were the case, there'd bemaybe 7 out of 23 series that would drop, especially if they left it up to niketalk
roll.gif
you can only go so far. plus, they have to keep the brand fresh, new, and innovative and can't focus solely on the consumer who must havethat jordan retro. they are not only an apparel brand but a brand for sports too. JB has to satisfy not only the fashion-crazed consumer, but the athletetoo.

wink.gif

nice rant.

yawn. just get your money up for ogs
can we finally grow up?
I personally disagree with abusive relationships, that's why i stay away from them!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by khadafi252

JB are watching

it is a FACT they are watching. and i stand behind that fact 100-percent, but i won't blow the cover.

as much as i agree w/ the fact that JB should give the public what they desire, it's not right for them to do so. if that were the case, there'd be maybe 7 out of 23 series that would drop, especially if they left it up to niketalk
roll.gif
you can only go so far. plus, they have to keep the brand fresh, new, and innovative and can't focus solely on the consumer who must have that jordan retro. they are not only an apparel brand but a brand for sports too. JB has to satisfy not only the fashion-crazed consumer, but the athlete too.

agreed
smokin.gif

Wouldn't you be asking for someone in marketing or a job deciding the direction of the company? I think R&D is more testing new technologies andtesting samples under high speed cameras type of thing...

Yea, they are watching and posting. But since the whole crazy situation last year, no info is gonna be posted like before... Perfect example walletbreakers,BRB
wink.gif

Sigh.

They look and they laugh
wink.gif
(At least thats what I do when I read the comments people post of my products...)

SoleInvestigator's got it right. R&D are the engineers woring on the future. It's the marketers and the trendcasters responsible for retroscheckign this place out...

Back
Top Bottom