Is there any collector in existence that has every Air Jordan shoe?

I have every jordan made.

Then I woke up,lol
laugh.gif

it might be hard to find someone that has all of them...i have a good amount to the point where jordan brand needs to start some type of customer appreiciation(might b spelled wrong??)sale...i could have bought a nice honda civic wit the $ invested im my collection..HOLLA GENTRY...!!!!

Oh man, I've been working towards this goal for a loooong time and I can safely say that it is impossible. Like others have said, it is extremelydifficult to obtain OG I's let alone even find someone with them willing to sell.

So, my realistic goal was to get every Jordan from II - the current model (XXIII) and I have done that EXCEPT for the Chicago X's (if anyone is selling,please pm me!!!!)

Thanks for everyones input
pimp.gif

my next question is who has the world record?????
pimp.gif

It would defeat the purpose if it was MJ

^ No it wouldnt.

The answer is Michael Jordan.

Not including PE's and samples...but just the released version of each model 1-23 including SE's, +'s, and lows...I have about 90% of all Jordansreleased.

Missing some original colors of the 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

The shear number of color-ways of AJ KO's will provide your answer. Even NT cant agree on the number of color-ways produced. Is that debate on theblack/gold colorway still going on?

Mike Himself has 5-10 pairs (forgot the exaxt #) of every model in every colorway ever produced.......

if you consider him a collector......( i would )

Originally Posted by DJKona

Oh man, I've been working towards this goal for a loooong time and I can safely say that it is impossible. Like others have said, it is extremely difficult to obtain OG I's let alone even find someone with them willing to sell.

So, my realistic goal was to get every Jordan from II - the current model (XXIII) and I have done that EXCEPT for the Chicago X's (if anyone is selling, please pm me!!!!)
Amazing!!!! Are these all in your true size or various sizes?????

The question is, is there any collector in existence that has every Air Jordan I shoe? Like ijapino said, its possible to get all from II-XXIII(except forP.E's), but I's, its whole different story.

Just seeing someone with a complete OG Air Jordan 1 collection...low's, KO's, high tops and all...would be impressive enough. Nevermind 1-XX3.
grin.gif

i dont believe anyone has all the air jordans. unless the man himself does. ijapino does have a nice collection though.

Jay Jones comes to mind but I doubt any collector out there has EVERY single AJ. Especially if you include samples and PEs.

I wouldn't even want all the Jordans ever released.

Now, OG releases, yes. There are collectors with all of them.

i dont think anybody would have every sample/PE. I am sure there are more than a few samples that are limited to one pair. I doubt one person has all of those.There are probably samples and prototypes that have no surviving pairs at all. If we limit ourselves to just pairs released to the general public then I'dstill say no because there are colors of AJ1s that are just super rare, there isnt even concrete agreement on what colorways there are. How can somebody claimto have all the colorways if we dont even really know for sure what all the colorways are???

Back
Top Bottom