Is there any diff between ebay.com/au and reg ebay.com??

Sorry if a stupid question...attempting to buy a pair of shoes from an Australian seller, he set up a private auction for me...but it seems he set it up onebay.com/AU. When I search for the auction on just ebay.com it doesn't come up...is this safe / same as buying thru ebay normally? I've never delt withthis before. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

How about asking eBay?
Yes, great suggestion...only prob is I'm trying to find out now and not within the 48 hours it will take eBay to reply to my email.

I'm pretty sure it's just the Australian site and you should be fine. If you are searching for an auction and check "Include listings from othercountries" it would show up.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I'm pretty sure it's just the Australian site and you should be fine. If you are searching for an auction and check "Include listings from other countries" it would show up.

Thank you sir.

it's the same. you're ok. i bought off of international ebay sites before with no problems.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I'm pretty sure it's just the Australian site and you should be fine. If you are searching for an auction and check "Include listings from other countries" it would show up.
correct

Back
Top Bottom