Is there any worse stretch of road than 495 MD/VA? vol. work commute

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

OP. I think you live in MoCo and on the red line the metro comes every 2 mins on the weekdays. Paying 20+ dollars a week is worth it, plus gas money is worse.

Fun fact: Muncaster Mill is the most dangerous road in MoCo. Bel Pre/Layhill is the most dangerous intersection.
I can't, I work out in stupid Sterling, no metro close enough. Commuting from MoCo to Sterling is atrocious.
30t6p3b.gif

Good luck breh, immature say a prayer for you. If you leave for work at 4am and home at 8pm you'll be good
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

405 is about to get worse:

They are closing it down from the sepulveda pass for a weekend or two in july for some construction.

405 is about to get worse:

They are closing it down from the sepulveda pass for a weekend or two in july for some construction.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I'm in NY and I hear about "495" way more than I should, only been to VA once

its rough out here and i don't even travel it that often...

hell the put a wal mart outside my neighborhood and i was ready to move

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I'm in NY and I hear about "495" way more than I should, only been to VA once

its rough out here and i don't even travel it that often...

hell the put a wal mart outside my neighborhood and i was ready to move

what yall think about the ICC (intercounty connector) they're building though? its supposed to take some of that traffic so they say...

what yall think about the ICC (intercounty connector) they're building though? its supposed to take some of that traffic so they say...

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Won't really help. Over half the traffic caused in the area is due to driver stupidity.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Won't really help. Over half the traffic caused in the area is due to driver stupidity.

i just started working off of 495 so i feel it. 5 minutes difference in leaving can mean 20 minutes easy. it took me 45 minutes to get down 3 miles of 495 on thursday. good thing is i don't have to go too far though and there are many back roads

i just started working off of 495 so i feel it. 5 minutes difference in leaving can mean 20 minutes easy. it took me 45 minutes to get down 3 miles of 495 on thursday. good thing is i don't have to go too far though and there are many back roads

495 is AWFUL....

one of the worst roads I've driven on is the Merritt Parkway in CT. Try that +%!% at night
30t6p3b.gif

495 is AWFUL....

one of the worst roads I've driven on is the Merritt Parkway in CT. Try that +%!% at night
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom