Is there anybody can help me.... TIA

View media item 1935035
I just about to clean my 72-10, and suddenly i saw the soles like this! I was shocked when i saw this. I remember i use my pair and my shoes touch a small amount of water and after that i was put the shoe on a cabinet where has a varnish paint.. So maybe sa varnish paint has caused of this red spot on my 72-10,, is there any way i can remove this stain i already clean it with a powder detergent with a little bit of zonrox but still desame. Could anyone has opinion to help me to remove this.. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You need to sauce them..Be careful or pay someone if your unsure of the process..You could just make things worse..

I would do as Timmy said, but try the Angelus spot remover. That stuff is gold. Takes jean/ink stains out of shoes with ease.

I would do as Timmy said, but try the Angelus spot remover. That stuff is gold. Takes jean/ink stains out of shoes with ease.

Ok, i will try it bro, but if u dont mind can u send me the actual pics of the angelus that you are talking about... Tnx a lot

Last edited:
the rubber outsole absorbed the dye from the varnish. nothing you can do. 

the rubber outsole absorbed the dye from the varnish. nothing you can do. 

Really? Theres nothing i can do with this? I dont want to wear them like this looks horrible bro.. I will try what timmy and rcowell17 advice.. Thanks by d way bro...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom