Is there anything better than living in a big city?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I was raised in the burbs, best believe my kids will be raised in the city.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Moved to Minneapolis a few months ago, I love it.
welcome my man...where you stay at?

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

why so much opposition to raising kids in a city??

you don't think kids get bored as hell in the suburbs with nothing to do and turn to drugs & other crap? that's what all my friends out in the suburbs would do...not saying cities are perfect but i dont think it really matters all too much, depends on your parenting skills.

with that said, i love living in a big city. so many options on everything in life. school, jobs, nightlife, food, medical care, etc, etc.
because kids are more likely to turn to drugs in the suburbs than in the city? right...

suburbs = less violence, less crime, less drugs, less noise, less pollution, less overpopulation, better education, better housing, etc etc

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Not living in a big city is better....for me anyways. Nothing to do in a city.

? Living in a mid major city is nice too though.
pimp.gif
San Francisco>Oakland.
grin.gif

Just playing dude, Oakland neighborhoods alive, in a good and a bad way. But I definitely appreciate living in a big city and near 2 other big cities.

No, there isn't

/thread...

With that said, some of ya'll who think ya'll live in a big city really don't. (i.e. Charlotte is an oversized country town)

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

google Byron Bay, Australia.
i got a friend from there. still lives there actually and he loves it. the only downside is jobs opportunities. surfing as a class in highschool though would be pretty dope.

How do people like traffic?I guess the East Coasters are saying you can walk because you're not going anywhere in LA without a car.

I agree living in the city is great. So many places to shop, so much to see, so much to do, so many different people, etc. Especially in NYC
pimp.gif

But it does get boring though cause to do stuff you and everyone you are with have to have money and thats not always the case. But if youre in the city andyou have money, oh man thats when the good life starts
pimp.gif

there's nothing like it if you're just trying to live just for you in the fast life atmosphere.

but with other concerns, i'd leave the city for anything remotely close to paradise when i get at that age.

Back
Top Bottom