Is there going to be another colorway of the XVI in 09?

Originally Posted by s dubl

If so, I hope... Gingers, Cherrywoods, New colorway...in that order.
i remember the gingers bein on sale for 30$
most underrated j
tired.gif

ya this really wasnt necessary! we all want different things. what are we gonna get 2023? something big we know but lets just wait and see. not ask questionslike these. lets focus on the rumors like infared 6's and these other packs were getting as well as them delicious Air Fusion 9's
tongue.gif

if JB keeps up with the retro plan....we should see at least one other colorway in 09, even if it'll be limited. XVI's btw are way underrated

it would be nice to see ....
pimp.gif

the gingers were fire with out the strap , my boy find them in the basement of the sneaker store we worked at and copped the for like 30 buck if not less...

White/red would be nice. But I'd be satisfied with the whitenavy. They were priced down around my area. Copped a pair for 80.00 in he fall of 2001.

White/red would be nice. But I'd be satisfied with the whitenavy. They were priced down around my area. Copped a pair for 80.00 in he fall of 2001.

about as probable as a white/red XII and more XI mids

wouldn't a XVI fusion be so lovely?
indifferent.gif

Xvi's are one of my favs, has been since they first released. I only liked the black ones at first, but the navys have grown on me. I hope thosere-release.

Back
Top Bottom