Is this a good trade VNDS space jams and 320 for DS jordan 6 carmines and DS jordan 5 grapes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u can hold on to your space jams....buy one of those kicks for 220-250 DS-NDS and just save up to cop da other one...if that laney/grape pack truely does drop da value of da grapes will drop and you'll be able to get a 2006 pair on da cheap from

people getting rid of em to cash in before da market comes back to earth on em.

Very true thou

u can hold on to your space jams....buy one of those kicks for 220-250 DS-NDS and just save up to cop da other one...if that laney/grape pack truely does drop da value of da grapes will drop and you'll be able to get a 2006 pair on da cheap from

Yeah, just get the VI'z....

Yeah, just get the VI'z....

Who cares if its a good trade? U want the damn damn sneakers or not? How hard could it be. Its time to be a big boy now.

Who cares if its a good trade? U want the damn damn sneakers or not? How hard could it be. Its time to be a big boy now.

Originally Posted by dharv

I think it's a good trade. The 320 is the price you'll pay for some grapes anyway and the Carmines DS are killin the spacejams. IMO

more of a spacejam fan, since I've saved up %+#+ loads to cop from flight club...

but I will say the carmines are more rare down here than the jam's......then again I can't remember the last time they dropped.

but you'd be surprised to see some one rocking some carmines down here, the jams? not so much, they aren't everywhere but you'll see them every now and again, won't catch some one in carmines at all.

Originally Posted by dharv

I think it's a good trade. The 320 is the price you'll pay for some grapes anyway and the Carmines DS are killin the spacejams. IMO

more of a spacejam fan, since I've saved up %+#+ loads to cop from flight club...

but I will say the carmines are more rare down here than the jam's......then again I can't remember the last time they dropped.

but you'd be surprised to see some one rocking some carmines down here, the jams? not so much, they aren't everywhere but you'll see them every now and again, won't catch some one in carmines at all.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

I think dude is asking because he don't want to trade off his shoe's and miss the heck out of them later.

I thought that when I was selling my kicks, but to this day I don't miss having them.

probably cus I worked all the damn time back then so I never really got a chance to wear them.

I think dude is asking because he don't want to trade off his shoe's and miss the heck out of them later.

I thought that when I was selling my kicks, but to this day I don't miss having them.

probably cus I worked all the damn time back then so I never really got a chance to wear them.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Yea bro I going to miss my space jams. But thanks NT for the comments I am going to do it Spaces Jams and $320 or DS 6 carmines and DS 5 grapes.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Yea bro I going to miss my space jams. But thanks NT for the comments I am going to do it Spaces Jams and $320 or DS 6 carmines and DS 5 grapes.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom