is this even possible?? titanium 23 that arent numbered??

i was browsing ebay and came across one where on the description it says one of the few that arent numbered ...

is that even legit because i thought there are only so much of 'em ( no more than 1100 pairs worldwide?) and im sure all of 'em are numbered....

I'm pretty sure that there were stores that received numbered and un-numbered pairs. I think I read that in the Titanium XX3 post, which I also think isstill open.

I was at the store on RD, I saw the tags of un numbered pairs. There are apparently plenty of un numbered ones in existance. the ones distributed in the restof the world were not numbered and some of the "people" who had connections were likely given a numbered pair. To fill in for those pairs who went tothose with connections un numbered pairs were mixed in with many if not all of the US shipments.

Both numbered and unumbered pairs were sent to all stores who received them, US or international. There were 529 numbered pairs, and 529 unumberedpairs.

There are plenty more of them than they led all of us to believe...When the first colorway of the spizikes dropped I saw a pair on ebay with the same # of theones in my hand..I just SMH.....

Originally Posted by shoedinimd

There are plenty more of them than they led all of us to believe...When the first colorway of the spizikes dropped I saw a pair on ebay with the same # of the ones in my hand..I just SMH.....
jb was behind that or just a fake?...

There are plenty more of them than they led all of us to believe...When the first colorway of the spizikes dropped I saw a pair on ebay with the same # of the ones in my hand..I just SMH.....

The ones on ebay were very real just as mine were and still are... A little tom foolery by brand jordan....

Do you have the auction pics saved and pics of your pair?

VERY interested in this story.

Have you guys ever heard about the rare MLB card that was only made numbered to 175 I think it was...and some dude collected like 183 of them...
laugh.gif

Please hit me up if you've seen doubles of one numbered card.

As far as I know...there's tons more un-numbered versions that were seeded to people and made for campus. If I had to guess a ballpark I'd saythere's about 1300-1500 pairs out there...which is still very limited. This is a cool shoe for sure, but there's just no way I'd drop $1500+ for apair.
ohwell.gif

The 529 un numbered ones are the ones that released outside of America, but I also heard that JB messed up and there were some numbered and some un numbered inthe US.

I beleive that its a marketing trick !!!!! As many company are doing today, they are anouncing a limited serie production of 10.000 pairs,
knowing that they will produce 30.000 pairs and 20.000 without number or doubled number, trust me its very comon and makes their profit go up !!!
Jordan limited series are supposed to be distribute in only certain store, therefore I have seen in japan, china and hong kong models on sales in regular Nikestore,
how to exlain ?? thats the question ! and When I ask the manager of the shop, he simply tells me : '' Oh I only received 5 pairs of those, and I donteven know why''

Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

The 529 un numbered ones are the ones that released outside of America, but I also heard that JB messed up and there were some numbered and some un numbered in the US.
Not true my pair was un-numbered and i got it at niketown nyc

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

The 529 un numbered ones are the ones that released outside of America, but I also heard that JB messed up and there were some numbered and some un numbered in the US.
Not true my pair was un-numbered and i got it at niketown nyc

i believe he meant the un numbered ones were SUPPOSE to be released outside of america, but with a few mistakes this was proven otherwise.

i am also curious to see the user with the Spizike (numbered pair) and the other persons spizike with same number.
laugh.gif

The ones sold at Niketown London came withthe tag but are unnumbered.

I believe the 529 pairs sold to the rest ofthe world (outside the US) were all unnumbered.

the reason there was unnumbered pairs in the u.s. is because when the shoes were made some went to special people like athletes , ceo's,and other people inthe company

these people got numbered pairs so they were replaced with unnumbered pairs so there was still 529 to release in the u.s.

now if i am not mistaken some of the stores out side of the u.s. were cut short

i forgot which one i heard for sure but , i know there was some that did not get all 23 pairs

( the pair i have is number 366 out of 529 which came from finish line in culver city ca. )

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Do you have the auction pics saved and pics of your pair?

VERY interested in this story.

Please hit me up if you've seen doubles of one numbered card.

^^ I'm more interested in this story of duplicate numbered Jays, rather than unnumbered XX3s.

Yes, It's true. I own unnumbered pair in 10,5 and it's LEGIT from store. All of the EURO based XX3 titaniums were unnumbered.

Paix
c.

ok to keep it realistic theres more like 3,000 in exsistence all together include stores shipment, campus pairs, team jordan personel, nike insiders, wellknown high school, college, and nba coaches, celebrities ands other with very very very good connections.

Back
Top Bottom