Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

lol cassie is a notch under pdiddy's belt? lol please...dude was half-pedo when he was messing with her...wasn't she like 17 when they first started to f' around?

diddy is a clown for his whole cassie situation...

Is that mase draped in Versace?

And why not play the instrumental? Looks like he was feelin drakes version

lol cassie is a notch under pdiddy's belt? lol please...dude was half-pedo when he was messing with her...wasn't she like 17 when they first started to f' around?

all them dudes on their game steez even aaliyah was gettn passed round s/o to beyonce too

:lol:

If Me+U was done in 2005/6, no, she was not 17.

And yes, she is still a notch.

With all the flagrant **** Diddy has been suspected of...he don't get points for any chick.

65104_la.jpg

With all the flagrant **** Diddy has been suspected of...he don't get points for any chick.

65104_la.jpg
Man yall see that that curvature on Stoutes thumb

That joint hooked on ol boys shoulder like its been their before 

Got his arm around him like thats his

Reach Season in Session  
devil.gif

Still a reach though :lol:

Really? Diddy has about 50 pics just like that...hugged up or grabbing some dudes from behind. Kissing...all that ****.

Is that normal? Do you have a slew of photos like that?

Feel free to post them all since you're up on all of that :lol:

I don't pay attention to that Wendy Williams ********.

Maybe he bi. Whatever. We're talking about females he's been with. You trying to take it somewhere else for some reason.

J. Lo, Kim Porter, Cassie all bad women. Period.

Or are you saying he's 100% gay and they're all "beards"?

Last edited:
Feel free to post them all since you're up on all of that
laugh.gif

Maybe he bi. Whatever. We're talking about females he's been with. You trying to take it somewhere else for some reason.

I guess having internet access means "I'm up on" **** that's common knowledge. Hell...gotty from this board even made a list of Diddy's most flagrant photos. I guess he's on his Wendy Williams ****.

I aint taking it nowhere else. I stated one opinion and you ****** caught the feels.

Feel free to post them all since you're up on all of that :lol:

I guess having internet access means "I'm up on" **** that's common knowledge. Hell...gotty from this board even made a list of Diddy's most flagrant photos. I guess he's on his Wendy Williams ****.

I aint taking it nowhere else. I stated one opinion and you ****** caught the feels.

I have internet access. Ain't seen none of that.

We must be on different sites :lol:

You're entitled to your opinion. Was just curious if it was an educated one.

All good. We were talking about Diddy's women. If you want to talk about his dudes, like I said, post away.

"feels". It's always the dudes doing too much that accuse the next man of "feels" :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know how Stoute still cool with Puff after he ran up in his office and got him beat up :lol:

It's always the dudes doing too much that accuse the next man of "feels" :lol:

This coming from the same ***** that pulls the "I was a receptionist in the music industry" card every week in the music forum.

So now you're bringing music forum nonsense in here?

I have no idea who you are or that you were watching my moves and had all of this bottled up aggression against me.

But nah....no "feels" there at all. You now making this about me.....nah....no "feels" at all :lol:

Never been a receptionist fam. You might need to check your notes again.

Last edited:
I don't know how Stoute still cool with Puff after he ran up in his office and got him beat up :lol:

I was about to say the same thing :lol:

BTW the irony of Diddy claiming someone "stole" from him.

You realize that everyone boss in this world is a hypocrit right? That's the privilege you earn when you become a boss. Certain rules don't apply to you anymore.

Example, Roger Goodell. He didn't suspend himself or fine himself for his ignorance, but he fined the Saints heavily for theirs with bounty gate.

Another example, whoever your boss is at the work place. If you make a mistake, they call you out/warn you/fire you. If they make a mistake, it's usually just "whoops."

Is it fair? No. But it's how the world works. If you want to avoid the rules start your own business or become a boss. Hypocrisy is a perk of being in power, it's just how it is.

Back
Top Bottom