Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Blame Nas' music.

"Sucking you sweet ****** up like Jollyranchers"

"Call me king of thieves because I'll steal ya man's booty"

I'm shocked all those closet Canadians from the Drake thread haven't swarmed in here to defend their god.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I ain't eem gone quote it but that was FLAGRANT

Diddy is a vampire, don't know if Drizzygawd can defeat an immortal.

I'll put drake in my mouth to show him I'll eat him up in a sec

Ain't nothing wrong with that
After all, Canibus Da Gawd did say..
"Somebody that he gotta know is betta than him
But he feelin himself, cause he got more cheddar than him
Well lemme tell you somethin, you might got mo' cash then me
But you ain't got the skills to eat a *****'s *** like me"

Bruh I think you have things mixed up,that's the rest of Canada. The French here are known for being wild and rioting over everything
laugh.gif
but this is drake..... i mean dude been in the limelight pretty much his whole life.... dude aint seen no parts of the streets really. I mean we at least jnow diddy has been affliated/associated with the black mafia and other organized crime syndicates...

Granted he might of just been a front man, and a source of revenue.... But considering dude from ny, and rolls with has ties with no mobsters gangstas,.... Again im sure he has been tested tried throughout his life... Hell all them artist he done scammed and ripped off im sure someone has stepped to dude a time or 3.

Drake what fighting over backstage favors and snacks on the degrassi set....lol. Dude hasnt seen no kinda street life, And with fame and money im pretty sure he just/does keep a crew dudes to do his bidding. Probably never even had a str8 up old school fight,....

I find it hard to believe a dude like diddy esp.. growing up in ny, esp in the 80's never got into it had to use hands at some point... Ok plus dude works out lightweight boxing and stays pretty much in shape.... 

If drake gets shot and survives like 50
Hell be the most powerful rapper ever

If Drake hits the wheelchair irl, idk what the internet would do... :smh:
The amount of jokes, I can hear them now:
"Looks like Drake went from 100 to 0 for life"
"Why is Drake still in character? "
"Wonder if Rihanna will take him now?"

Back
Top Bottom