Is this real life? Vol. US a Police State?

http://i.imgur.com/vTo5K.jpg
nerd.gif

Anymore info other than this?

And if posted please delete

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Kramer

The end is near
ohwell.gif

Hope it's just a stupid image cause i've heard/seen nothing from a credible source 
frown.gif
It is not a stupid image. The National Defense Authorization Act is very, very real. Please research it, and contact your senators to dismantle this bill as soon as possible.

Been covered, the Chicken Littles are out in full force. Nothing to see. Move on.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Kramer

The end is near
ohwell.gif

Hope it's just a stupid image cause i've heard/seen nothing from a credible source 
frown.gif
It is not a stupid image. The National Defense Authorization Act is very, very real. Please research it, and contact your senators to dismantle this bill as soon as possible.

I know the NDAA is and i know that its very possible my question is wether the image holds any truth and if what is stated on the image was actually happening/in effect.

Originally Posted by Yeah

frown.gif

I know the NDAA is and i know that its very possible my question is wether the image holds any truth and if what is stated on the image was actually happening/in effect.
Yes, the image is accurate. Hence, why I asked you to research it in my initial post so that you can come to your own conclusions about what the bill might mean to you and how it stands to potentially affect the lives of you and your loved ones.

The act was voted in with an overwhelmingly large majority. While it's likely that Barack Obama will veto it and the Supreme Court will deem it unconstitutional, other political movements like this are not new to America (see the Cold War,) and unless everyone who feels vehemently against i gets involved, there is a chance of this actually becoming apart of our country.

dont worry guys, the democrats will save us all.

barry soetoro will heal the world

Camp%2BFema%2BRoadkill.jpg

im first in line for the happy bus
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I need to move out of this country, trying to take away our freedom of speech and everything. Going to start a war between the people and the government is what they are going to do.

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's gonna get veto'd. Nothing to worry about.

the majority is overwhelming in the senate. i dont think it would matter if it got veto'd right?

They are most definitely FLEXIN. We better start working on a plan to crash the economy and not kill each other (unlikely, I'm aware)

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's gonna get veto'd. Nothing to worry about.

the majority is overwhelming in the senate. i dont think it would matter if it got veto'd right?
i think if it gets veto'd then they have to try and re-submit the bill. correct me if im wrong

Yet people still look at you crazy when people suspect the government of wrong doing in certain matters.

These %*#@@* are sittin here literally saying its OK to take your life if they feel like it

There is an 8pg thread on how to shut down air randy but this will be on pg 10 by 2mmrw morning..... This world is seriously $%#!%@!

Back
Top Bottom