Is this real life? Vol. US a Police State?

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's gonna get veto'd. Nothing to worry about.

the majority is overwhelming in the senate. i dont think it would matter if it got veto'd right?
i think if it gets veto'd then they have to try and re-submit the bill. correct me if im wrong
I think a veto'd bill would require a 2/3 votes from both the House and Senate (or the body of congress it originated?) or they change certain portions of the bill to abide by the president's objections.

Originally Posted by tyisny

There is an 8pg thread on how to shut down air randy but this will be on pg 10 by 2mmrw morning..... This world is seriously $%#!%@!

i concur
people at the white house are the real terrorist when it boils down to it IMO

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

the majority is overwhelming in the senate. i dont think it would matter if it got veto'd right?
i think if it gets veto'd then they have to try and re-submit the bill. correct me if im wrong
I think a veto'd bill would require a 2/3 votes from both the House and Senate (or the body of congress it originated?) or they change certain portions of the bill to abide by the president's objections.

well a bill doesn't really originate from a certain house it starts in the house and if its passed in the house then the senate votes on it.

If the President vetoes the bill, a veto message is sent back to Congress. The message contains the President's objections to the bill. The two houses of Congress may decide to revote on the issue right away. Normally, it is known if enough members will vote to override the bill (two-thirds is needed). If such a majority exists, the revote is almost guaranteed. If no immediate revote is taken, the bill can be tabled for later vote or sent back to the committee to have further work done. If a vote is taken to override, and the vote fails, the bill dies.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_law.html <--- tells you the process its not a long read but its good to know the process

If true, they just pretty much said +%%* the Constitution huh? Until I hear from a credible source that it was passed and will be in effect, I won't believe. Political propaganda is poison.

Originally Posted by tyisny

There is an 8pg thread on how to shut down air randy but this will be on pg 10 by 2mmrw morning..... This world is seriously $%#!%@!

Smh @ the state of this country.

nerd.gif

They can't do this. I am APPALLED that someone actually wrote this, and even more disgusted that it passed. Especially 93-7. Are you kidding me?

This thread needs constant updating. This is a game changer. It's like the Patriot Act on PEDs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

dont worry guys, the democrats will save us all.

barry soetoro will heal the world

Camp%2BFema%2BRoadkill.jpg

im first in line for the happy bus
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif
This is such a wild pic. Response had me rolling.
Anyways, another point for the Illuminati. Still think it doesn't exist? 

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Kramer

The end is near
ohwell.gif

Hope it's just a stupid image cause i've heard/seen nothing from a credible source 
frown.gif
I aswell haven't heard anything about it. It hasn't been on any news stations I've watched. They don't want us to know.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

dont worry guys, the democrats will save us all.

barry soetoro will heal the world

Camp%2BFema%2BRoadkill.jpg

im first in line for the happy bus
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif
This is such a wild pic. Response had me rolling.
Anyways, another point for the Illuminati. Still think it doesn't exist? 

very rich influential people exist but there is no way they call themselves that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom