Is this really what chicks dig these days?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

sick.gif
::shivers::
This cat really has BALLS on his lips?
nerd.gif
sick.gif
ouch.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Matter fact, OP you lame as hell...I can see why she left you alone. Postin pics from other people's photobuckets...
roll.gif

And HE got the nerve to be talkin bout folks. Wow.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

well that's not the type of guys i like lol...but yeah it seems a lot of chicks are started to dig them. i think they're disgusting. but then again idon't like white guys...and i'm white lol.

:: breathing heavy ::

My bad guys. I just got caught up. Now let me get this story straight. This dude Jabawokee... his girl is with

vampiro.jpg

And he thinks he looks better so he's on NT...

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

Because he wants his baby back

Chilis.jpg

He expects dude on NT to care and states he looks better and that dude is a downgrade. ScottHallWithAPick tries to give him useful advice... my dude gets his

sherlock_holmes_outfit.jpg

on and goes into ScottHallWithAPick's photobucket (he has nothing better to do because what he WAS doing is with a guy she can share make-up with). He thenspends a good hour looking at another man's pictures. Hmm... did I get that right? Am I caught up now?

Yes, my fellow KLIQ member. You are correct.
Really? I was hoping I was wrong. I mean... I thought this was the plot to the next Fatal Attraction the way dude went throughScottHallWithAPick's photo bucket. Switching from females to males FTL
sick.gif
Guess that "downgrade" crushed his ego.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Yes, my fellow KLIQ member. You are correct.
Really? I was hoping I was wrong. I mean... I thought this was the plot to the next Fatal Attraction the way dude went through ScottHallWithAPick's photo bucket. Switching from females to males FTL
sick.gif
Guess that "downgrade" crushed his ego.

laugh.gif

money prob in scotts photobucket searching hard

lame

that dude would look better with his head shaven imo (noromo) looks like a black starfish is clinging on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

that dude would look better with his head shaven imo (noromo) looks like a black starfish is clinging on
laugh.gif

READ THAT AGAIN AND TELL ME HOW THAT IS NH?

take the L son. and you the one who looks suspect postin pics of a dude on a forum wit a bunch of $$!##% on it. How bout you log off and smash your computerover your head so that 2 favors will be done for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom