Is this the craziest NFL offseason ever?

I honestly don't know if it's just because of social media or I have a bad memory. But this is pretty crazy. Deep in the basketball and hockey seasons and I'm still mostly hearing about football

Payton manning sweepstakes.
Bounty gate?
Tebow circus in NY.
******** cowyboys cap controversy.
Moss to 49'ers.

You barley hear about the champs even. Pretty crazy

This along with the NBA 2010 free agency, it seems like the media is on a whole new level with sports and it seems more popular now.. It's crazy but I can't complain
pimp.gif

I agree it's been busy thus far (and we havent gotten to the draft yet) but it depends on what really is crazy.

The Tebow trade to me wasn't "crazy"...the media just made fools of themselves and acted like 13 year old kids like always.
Moss to Niners is about a 2 on a scale of 10 to me in importance.

A lot of stuff has been going on though which the NFL loves for the bottom dollar cause they know ESPN will have 47 shows to discuss each item each day. I think every offseason is like this but this one will probably take the cake though once camps open, no doubt.

Let me backtrack, it's going to be tough to top offseason 2009 
laugh.gif

Lions coming off 0-16 season
Terrell Owens signs with Buffalo
JerryWorld opens and everyone thinks the scoreboard is alsogoing to be a controversy with punts
Mike Vick released from prison and goes on his tour of teamsbefore signing with Philly and dealing with the media mob
“The summer of Favre

It is the most annoying to me... I can't watch ESPN anymore because they run these stories to death

I didn't even hear about the Moss signing until someone at work told me.

The Manning situation was over before it started. A week or 2 of rumors isn't really that crazy.

The Tebow thing was just hilarious being from NY and hearing all of my Jet fan friends reactions.

Originally Posted by DaG311

It is the most annoying to me... I can't watch ESPN anymore because they run these stories to death

why do people even watch ESPN anymore. i ahavent actually watched sportscenter in years.

Back
Top Bottom