Is this the life you dreamed of ???

We all have dreams and goals from a young age. Some dreams fall a way, some get refined and some set us on a course for the rest of our lives. They give us things to accomplish, experience, and pursue. They drive us. Seeing a thought or idea manifest into reality brings a level of fulfillment that is indescribable.

Are you guys living your dreams in any aspects? (Careers, hobbies, lifestyle, experiences, relationships, etc)

Is there a dream that you are actively pursuing or that you are considering pursuing?

Have you let go of any dreams due to the world's impact or circumstance?

What dreams might you wanna resurrect?

Definitely not in terms of family relationships & career path. If I could go back and in time I'd aim to do things a lot differently, especially with school.

I won't sit here and say I'm not happy with how my life thus far has panned out tho. Just think I could have had different outcomes.

My dream is coming. After dealing with a lotta bs my fam going thru after 33 yrs in the states, yea my dreams coming true soon. has to.

I took a different career path compared to what I really wanted, but my personal life is very good which is what really matters to me.

I feel like in some ways, hobbies and relationships, I am living my dream. But like getback said, it's hard to be free from the race rat and be self sustaining. That's a big part of my dream. As an employee you are used til your useless and tossed for the next. I greatly desire to have something to pass down to my kids, so they can have more options for what kinda life they want. Not dictated by circumstance. I'm working towards it. Hopefully I can get there.

What if we are all dreaming and we don't want to wake up. What if death is the alarm clock waking us up.
Dk6L.gif

I’m chasing them currently. Hoping for a shoot for the moon and still land in the stars if I miss type of thing.

Nope, but after a tumultuous existence, I've landed on my feet. I'm debt free and live below my means.

1_suTzc29rIPv4NY7xBXrOcQ.jpg

No... On the other hand it turned out how I was expecting it too. Problem is I hoped and prayed this wasn't how it was going to.. Sort of like realism vs Idealism

Not the most content. Traded my creativity for a 6 figure job that completely changed my mindset. I’m now setting it all back, planning to open up my own store and then get back to life... with time.

Nah, Had them when i was a youngin. But my new Nihilistic approach on life wont allow me to have any. I just set my goals and milestones then keep it pushin.

Haven’t had a dream in years. Loved them when I was younger. Tried hard to relive em. But it’s all good. I see the kids dream and that’s what it’s really about.

Back
Top Bottom