Is this the worst dunk contest dunk ever? Vol. A Sprite bottle? Really?

http://www.youtube.com/v/lBWZwoSwD4k&hl=en&fs=1&

So I understand it's the Sprite-NBA dunk contest and jumping over a Sprite bottle I guess gets you brown nosing points and makes it seem like you thoughtabout it some, but how tall is a Sprite bottle? Just the fact you can dunk alone means you can jump over a Sprite bottle. I couldn't be less impressed. I guess if he would have put the bottle like at the free throw line and used it as a marker to show howfar he was jumping, that would be impressive though it'd still be not the Sprite bottle but the distance itself.

I'm just at a lost for words. Doesn't even deserve to be uploaded by the TFB� crew with their dunks.

This is, IMO, worse than the dude who tried to jump over the hot chick from the audience and committed a mean offensive foul

roll.gif
Dude really set up a 16 oz. bottle of soda to jump over.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

So I understand it's the Sprite-NBA dunk contest and jumping over a Sprite bottle I guess gets you brown nosing points and makes it seem like you thought about it some, but how tall is a Sprite bottle? Just the fact you can dunk alone means you can jump over a Sprite bottle. I couldn't be less impressed. I guess if he would have put the bottle like at the free throw line and used it as a marker to show how far he was jumping, that would be impressive though it'd still be not the Sprite bottle but the distance itself.

I'm just at a lost for words. Doesn't even deserve to be uploaded by the TFB� crew with their dunks.

This is, IMO, worse than the dude who tried to jump over the hot chick from the audience and committed a mean offensive foul
Please post

i dunno dude, depends on the bottle, if its a 12oz bottle
indifferent.gif
but aliter bottle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

So I understand it's the Sprite-NBA dunk contest and jumping over a Sprite bottle I guess gets you brown nosing points and makes it seem like you thought about it some, but how tall is a Sprite bottle? Just the fact you can dunk alone means you can jump over a Sprite bottle. I couldn't be less impressed. I guess if he would have put the bottle like at the free throw line and used it as a marker to show how far he was jumping, that would be impressive though it'd still be not the Sprite bottle but the distance itself.

Please post

indifferent.gif
but a liter bottle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/2yy3eUYlUU8&hl=en&fs=1&

Check out the judge in the middle trying to find a score lower than 1
laugh.gif

Looks like he lost confidence at the last second, because he wasn't even high enough to make a regular dunk if she wouldn't have been there

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Please post

indifferent.gif
but a liter bottle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/2yy3eUYlUU8&hl=en&fs=1&

Check out the judge in the middle trying to find a score lower than 1
laugh.gif

Looks like he lost confidence at the last second, because he wasn't even high enough to make a regular dunk if she wouldn't have been there

roll.gif
... the chick looks good too... he know damn well he can't jump over someone... he tried to dunk on her not over her....
smh.gif

whatever man, any clown can enter the sprite sdc
dont take away from tfb and them shutting it down

wowww
a mother %++*!+! bottle? i though it would be those inflated bottles, maybe 5 feet high

Back
Top Bottom