@1:43 He dead. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

wait this horrid display aint from the south its from the midwest we don't claim this mess
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I seen them #$*%!% wit the Louisiana t-shirts

Originally Posted by taymane23

wait this horrid display aint from the south its from the midwest we don't claim this mess
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I seen them #$*%!% wit the Louisiana t-shirts

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Of course we dont really go to a club just to post up man. (Well I mean I dont) What kind of non-sense is that?

But you wont catch me doing no outlandish dances like in those videos.
Well,. it's different when you post by the bar with your team and the DJ is shouting you out all night cuz then you look important and paid. So there. Shocked yo mind. Made yo booty shine.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Of course we dont really go to a club just to post up man. (Well I mean I dont) What kind of non-sense is that?

But you wont catch me doing no outlandish dances like in those videos.
Well,. it's different when you post by the bar with your team and the DJ is shouting you out all night cuz then you look important and paid. So there. Shocked yo mind. Made yo booty shine.

Jeuce wrote:
Is this whats hot in the streets nowadays? I mean im all for dancing but really tho? There has to be a line drawn somewhere.
laugh.gif

^ LMFuggnAO! Man this is the funniest�shatt I have seen all month! WOW....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
� All I can say is....ARMAGEDDON! If this is really going down somewhere then like I said...Armageddon!
laugh.gif
�Lol the internet, google n wikipedia is makin folks lazier n lazier, smh...where is the creativity in this dance? *plse don't let there be anyone over 13yrs old doing this shatt!*
laugh.gif

Haahaha, just think if one of you took that one way trip to Mars Colonization trip being promoted n the first thing you saw was beings doing this shatt!
roll.gif
�A ninja would be like "ok, i changed my mind yo...off me or take me back
"
laugh.gif

MrONegative wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ THIS! Man what are they puttin in the weed down there?
laugh.gif
My man took"turnt up" to a whole notha planet!

I don't even think i could look at myself straight after doing this crap in the mirror alone at home

Jeuce wrote:
Is this whats hot in the streets nowadays? I mean im all for dancing but really tho? There has to be a line drawn somewhere.
laugh.gif

^ LMFuggnAO! Man this is the funniest�shatt I have seen all month! WOW....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
� All I can say is....ARMAGEDDON! If this is really going down somewhere then like I said...Armageddon!
laugh.gif
�Lol the internet, google n wikipedia is makin folks lazier n lazier, smh...where is the creativity in this dance? *plse don't let there be anyone over 13yrs old doing this shatt!*
laugh.gif

Haahaha, just think if one of you took that one way trip to Mars Colonization trip being promoted n the first thing you saw was beings doing this shatt!
roll.gif
�A ninja would be like "ok, i changed my mind yo...off me or take me back
"
laugh.gif

MrONegative wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ THIS! Man what are they puttin in the weed down there?
laugh.gif
My man took"turnt up" to a whole notha planet!

I don't even think i could look at myself straight after doing this crap in the mirror alone at home

That looks like the laziest most dumbest thing I ever seen. People need to stop making up POS dances like they about to set trends.

That looks like the laziest most dumbest thing I ever seen. People need to stop making up POS dances like they about to set trends.

GIFSoup

Why white dude dancing in a Gazebo though? In flip flops too? And he aint even doin the dance...dude look like he doing a field sobriety test backwards. Where dey do dat @

GIFSoup

Why white dude dancing in a Gazebo though? In flip flops too? And he aint even doin the dance...dude look like he doing a field sobriety test backwards. Where dey do dat @

Back
Top Bottom