Is Virginia's own DONE???

"Ru1996,"

You obviously never had the Fed on your @#%$.

lol.

Point blank, they make it a point to not only "build" a case, but they wait for the perfect time in their opinion.

Right before the season, when this was his "make or break" year is no coincidence my X-Clan running mate.

My opinion on the timing, of course, is besides the fact that dude is a pure idiot in many people's eyes for this actions; that's another truth that has been discussed in this thread already.

lol.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

This whole thing is turning worse quick. I read today in the paper that VICK is a person of interest in a case of Dog fighting out of AZ.

Source:

Phoenix sheriff investigating to see if Vick has involvement in Arizona dog fighting
---
July 26, 2007 11:49 AM
By The Associated Press

The sheriff in Phoenix says his office is investigating to see if Michael Vick may have any involvement in dog fighting operations in Arizona.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio tells Phoenix radio station KTAR that the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is a person of interest regarding pit bull fighting, but adds that hes not talking about a case.

Arpaio says Vicks name has been very familiar to his office since a while back.

Vick is due in federal court this afternoon in Richmond. The NFL star and Newport News native is to appear at a bond hearing and enter a plea on federal dog fighting charges. Prosecutors allege he and three others ran a dogfighting operation on Vicks property in Surry County.

You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

^ I love all this "Perfect Timing" & "It's No Coincidence" chatter... As a dude who works in law enforcement, you file charges when you have enough evidence to do so...

You don't compile everything you need for a case, hold-off, relax and say, "No... Not... Yet...."

"Not time to ruin him quite yet..." "Let's wait until there is a major event in his life to all of a sudden decide, "Alright everybody... NOW!"

That's funny to me....

Quote:
You obviously never had the Fed on your @#%$
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Feds? ME? but of course! :lol:
laugh.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

But I am spending your tax dollars appropriately and not wasting time chasing Vick who is too dumb to learn a West Coast offense but knows how to store weed in a secret compartment on a water bottle :lol:
laugh.gif

AND while I am at it-

Why haven't we caught Al Q and Bin Laden ( when they were out playing 18 with me at Congessional last week) or wondering why gas is still $3.35, why the Big Easy is STILL in shambles, why there are 62,000 permanently wounded disabled soldiers, why Gonzales STILL has the top Attorney job in America, WHERE is Rumsfield nowadays, Why does Halliburton STILL have multple gov't accounts when "double-dipping" is a Federal offense, why SICKO isn't the #1 Movie in the world instead of @#%$'n Harry Potter,

:pimp:
pimp.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Quote:
How many people died in Iraq today?
How many people got killed in VA or the ATL in the week?

As far as I know they haven't caught Bin Laden yet...

but we are spending all this money witch huntin Barry and Vick?
to to about actual people
Has he lost his religion..Is the greed goin get 'em
He's having HEAVEN on earth will his wings still fit em!!​

anything to get your mind off the war and this crooked administration
I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

I say the American public should be allowed to vote on items that may cost absurds amount of money to do. LIke these capitol hill hearings or legal proceedings. The Clinton attempt at impeaching and all the money they are spending witch hunting barry and Vick.

I could use a hefty tax refund for real.

^^ No.. I am a stupid dummy boy... I had NO idea Johnny hit the Dust. you have got to be kidding me. Are you serious? Man... this is just shocking news to me.

Have you picked up on my slight sarcasm yet?

Ummm.. the point was.. only a man like Cochran could get him off this allegation.. BUT

upon further research.. I found out this is the same guy who got Jason Williams of the NETS off that charge of killing his driver WHILE drunk.

So it's possible.

Plus i have heard from some other well known Defense Attorneys in Virginia, that this lawyer was smart to have a Jury Trial.

Instead of a Bench Trial.

If they have their way, a jury of people picked from Fredricksburg to Petersburg will be picked...and MANY of them who are not trustworthy of the Government and black could lean towards letting Vick off if it means getting back at the Government.. as many folks don't sepearate the Government from anything else..

So it could be seen as sticking it to the Government.

Something to think about.

Rock don't know if you heard yet, but yea people are going to be picked from these areas, but it's been said many times over that they will not based a jury selection on inner city folks and the majority will be people from the suburbs and most likely white. I'm looking for the article now that stated that and the reasoning.

I mean I see you guys points about time and energy and this and that, but all in all dude was wrong and he deserves whatever he gets coming to him. I mean he has no excuse to be that dumb when it comes to how he makes a living and putting himself in jeopardy. Point blank period.....He broke the law and deserves whatever consequences come his way regardless if the government is focusing on this to much or not.
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

And yes.... you can add to the this title... VA's own is.... done.....
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

its a wrap.

Vick jerseys on ebay in a year should be worth some Alpo...

lol

Vick will be only Celebrity Fit Club or The Surreal Life when he gets out...there's always hope.

Stay tuned to Hollywood Squares.
IT IS MORE OFFICIAL THAN BEFORE...
Still Counting.

I mean no disrespect to animal lovers but is this really worth 12 months in jail??
The Real.

^If you have been paying attention, the biggest charges they throwin at the boy are for gambling.

Even if the NFL chooses not to reprimand him concurrently, the dude will only be 30 in 2010. He will be able to make it back into the league.

I don't see how they can give him a year .... especially since he has no priors.

I have a close friend who was already a 2-time convicted felon when he got busted for dog fighting in Chesapeake (757) .... he served 6 months.

Dog fighting case

EBAY

He will have alot of trouble playing NFL again,jail time will be 1-2years,plus the commissioner is going to make a statement with his suspension of Vick which will be prolly a year also.So that put's Vick out of the league for next three season's.Were not talking about Mcnabb,manning,bulger,brady,someone else who can just stay back and throw if they want.Vick never even understood the west coast offense often to make it work,now at 29-30 not playing or training for 2 years will he be able to play,maybe as back up or for a team with no hope.

~Chris

Quote:

"but we are spending all this money witch huntin Barry and Vick?"

So you think there's just a big pot of money that a singular governing body is pulling from that is suppose to cover all the unrelated cost of the things you mentioned, i.e. Bin Laden, Barry Bonds, Michael Vick and the war in iraq? Vick isn't Charles Manson but he still broke the law, got caught and has to deal with it. I doubt there was some huge conspiracy to assasinate the character and take down, of all people in the world, Michael Vick. I don't have a lot of sympathy for him because he should know, like most celebrities, that he, more than regular joe-blow citizens, always has to watch his back and protect himself first and foremost buuuuuuut, not all those with money have intelligence and not all those with intelligence have money...

Quote:

"anything to get your mind off the war and this crooked administration"

I hate Bush with a passion and think he is as dirty and scandalous as they come but...I seriously doubt your statement. Bush has been doing what he wants to do the past 6-7 years. The first time in office, he got in under shady circumstances and he stayed in. Went on to do all kinds of non-sense. The American public voted him again, becuz they were so sheepish and foolish as to believe John Kerry was a 'flip flopper'. Now, we're in Iraq. It could have been stopped by spineless, coward Democrats wouldn't stand up to him in fear of being "Anti American" and the American public bought it again. Now people realize @#%$ has hit the fan and Bush is a moron yet...whats being done? Nothing. We've let the man do this and if people had half a brain, he would have been out of office long ago, or at least pressured him to not, you know, drive the country into the ground. But, again, Americans, for the most part, are sheepish fools. So Bush doesn't need to work under the cover of night, he can do what he wants, when he wants and we have shown we're not going to do a damn thing...

Back
Top Bottom