Is VitaleKicks a legit website?

Can anyone provide insight on this site? Thinking about copping a pair from them but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Just know they bought up a ton of legend blue 4s and 11s. There suppose to be legit and they accept PayPal so you should be okay.

Hmmm, they have a lot of folks posting via Instagram about their purchases from the site. I usually go through flightclub due to rep and no fakes. Wouldn't mind using them. I've thought about Sole Supremacy as well

Hmmm, they have a lot of folks posting via Instagram about their purchases from the site. I usually go through flightclub due to rep and no fakes. Wouldn't mind using them. I've thought about Sole Supremacy as well

Give them try,

I want a pair of infrared 6's. Sole Supremacy is about the only legit site that I know that sells a pair for $279 and flightclub sells for $300. Just don't want any BS from any site that sells fakes or takes forever to ship their products

Depending on your size check out IndexPDX.com. I have purchased many OG and retros from them and legit check for free. I trust them.

Last edited:
I know indexpdx.com is legit, only sites I have used 100% legit is sole supremacy, RIFLA , project blitz.

But vitalekicks.com has a lot of older releases and they have air of sizes for them so I'm always sketched out. Which I don't know where they would get DS pairs of bred 11s and gammas and taxis and have 10 plus pairs of each

Say bro , i copped some 6's from FC and folks on nt tellin me they look fake . What shoes have you copped ?

I purchased their carmine 6s in March 18. The website said in hand and ready to ship in 1-3 days. They send me an email they can ship the shoes in 1-2 week. So i was like ok i'll wait. Weeks pass and they say they still dont have the shoes. In effing April 27th, they tell me the shoes are fake and they cant sell and i will just get refund. Like wow. They could have told me earlier... i wasted more than a month dealing with these guys. Never buying from them again.

I purchased their carmine 6s in March 18. The website said in hand and ready to ship in 1-3 days. They send me an email they can ship the shoes in 1-2 week. So i was like ok i'll wait. Weeks pass and they say they still dont have the shoes. In effing April 27th, they tell me the shoes are fake and they cant sell and i will just get refund. Like wow. They could have told me earlier... i wasted more than a month dealing with these guys. Never buying from them again.

What website were you referring to

What website were you referring to
Probably the one this topic is about

Here are the photo's I purchased and trying to get it back to them... still awaiting for Paypal answer coz the site never did answer from my queries anymore, yet they keep selling from their site.... SMH.. I have 5 batch of purchased all got the same quality of AJ11 Bred Low...You Judge yourself.. on the Right (10US) is my personal pair purchased locally at Nike Authorized Retailer and the Left Pair (9.5 & 10.5US)from them..

Back
Top Bottom