Is Water the GOAT Drink?...An Appreciation Thread

Is water the GOAT drink?

• **** yes it is!

• Not thread worthy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alkaline water for me. Eternal, Essentia, Body Armor etc…

Gerolsteiner in the bottle>other sparkling waters.

Coconut Water or Electrolit if I need a quick boost.

keanu.jpg

So true buddy. But I don't even do juices. After giving up sugary drinks on Halloween 2019, all I drink now and since November 1st are water, sparkling water (the type with NOTHING in it other than natural flavoring, LaCroix, generic store brands or my favorite, Spindrift, and unsweetened ice tea. Pure Leaf is my favorite bottled and Chick-fil-a & McD's unsweetened tea with a few lemons are awesome!

Once I got past the sugar withdrawal about a week into it (and that was a WEIRD FEELING, let me tell you) it's so nice not drinking that crap anymore. And it makes water taste so much better since I'm used to no sweeteners in my drink. And finding Spindrift had been a blessing. Their lemon and lime flavors are great but their half & half (lemon and unsweetened tea) is my favorite. So good. And even La Croix Tangerine is really tasty. So glad i did what I did. Been over 1.5 years now and don't miss any of that junk.

And by cutting it out, I dropped 20 lbs quick (from 197 to 177. I'm now 185ish with the meds I take. At 6' that's good weight. Super happy to drink only water. And I drink a lot of it now (adding bottled with sparkling). 👍
Soda should be illegal honestly, that corn syrup stuff is for the birds. I used to drink a coke or two per day :sick: Forget about the empty calories, my poor teeth.

I can't even drink a full DIET coke anymore, too sweet.

It's better without soda in my life.

Niketalk told me not allowing your kids to drink fat American juices and fat American sodas was, "Not letting them be kids" and thus , "ruining their childhoods."

Is this true or false?
I think you already know the answer to that question.

is akaline water any good? I only drink spring water but my local lidl store stop carrying the gallon and only sell Akaline

Yall drinking room temp or cold?

I'm a room temp guy, but this Hydro Flask x lil ball crushed ice is my new **** .

Getting in on the water team myself. No filtered only spring water for the most part Reducing my coffee intake as well. Instead of coffee when I get up, I do a bottle of water or ginger tea.

I semi permanent moved to a new city quite a ways away from my usual home. I say that because I'm on the tap water natural high. It's been tested time and again of being very clean and pure. It is a major game changer.

And Gatorade slowly moving into the role of, "Healthy Kool-Aid" over the last 25 years has been amazing to see.

Yall drinking room temp or cold?

I'm a room temp guy, but this Hydro Flask x lil ball crushed ice is my new **** .

Lil ball crushed ice?

I like cold water and have a 32oz Hydro Flask but what is this lil ball crushed ice you speak of or do you just mean crushed ice lol.

Thinking about getting a ice maker for my office.

Back
Top Bottom