is willow from england?

Dope performance.

She has crazy stage presence for being so young. She'll be way bigger than Rhianna btw. Just like Michael took James Brown's style and ran with it.

And WR you're on the money. That global living will be the next wave.

Last edited:
Try in 3-4 years. She'll be a teen pop sensation....or whatever they call themselves these days.

I'm talking when she's in her early-mid 20s... She's going to be more famous than Rihanna. She's probably going to be A List Actor and a regular on the Billboard Top 10.

She's the next Beyonce, but more succesful/popular. mark my words

Last edited:
She is going to be ridiculously famous 10-15 years from now
Try in 3-4 years.  She'll be a teen pop sensation....or whatever they call themselves these days.

I'm talking when she's in her early-mid 20s... She's going to be more famous than Rihanna. She's probably going to be A List Actor and a regular on the Billboard Top 10.

she has great stage presence and that song is kinda catchy for a kid's pop music but the hairstyle and accent (unless she grew up abroad) are terrible IMO

Last edited:

Originally Posted by "  
Try in 3-4 years. She'll be a teen pop sensation....or whatever they call themselves these days.

Your words are marked my friend. Your...words...are...marked.

she has great stage presence and that song is kinda catchy for a kid's pop music but the hairstyle and accent (unless she grew up abroad) are terrible IMO

It's catch in the international market. Most of the time artist you think are washouts here in the US, are actually embraced for their weirdness internationally.

nah bruh i dont think so, i was asking myself why she was speaking that way..
laugh.gif

will has some weird kids..

honestly though she sounds a lot like Kilo Kish to me...
LMFAO, truey

sounds like drake wrote the song

Girl is like 13 years old and she's obviously talented. What are we supposed to be hating on again?

she might have some kind of personality disorder
i would think being brought up in the phony hollywood spotlight could trigger this to those already prone

am serious

Songs not bad tbh, should team up with some UK singers, they be going in.

She is also cute, no pedo.

if I had known this was a debate bout the girls talent, would had never made jokes bout her style.

But if she's gonna use entertainment as a platform & influence a younger gen, then she needs to come correct w/o a fake accent and a bowl cut mullet.

Ain't NO way she picked up an accent from visiting abroad...Will & Jada don't have no damb accent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom